Chapter ThirtyOne.

Elizabeth~

Hours of partying, swimming, tanning, laughing and conversating we finally head inside to ready ourselves for a dinner party in honor of Zel and Gelda.

While Meliodas showered I made sure to dress and make my way towards the cocktail hall. Where I just knew Mela was.

(What she wore ft Hawk)

I entered the room confidently, slowly making my way towards Mela. Even getting a sign of approval of my dress by the queen herself along the way. 

Why she was still here? Well she's apparently a close friend of Gelda's.

I took a glass of champagne and stood next to her. She stared at me for a long while before I decided to speak.
"I know you and him have a past but understand that my past with him runs longer than yours. Whatever you thought you had erase it. You got lucky this time but trust me when I say that next time I will not allow you to be so lucky."

I smiled at her, moving her hair out of her face gently. "Remember what you felt when my hand was squeezing tightly around your throat. Suffocating you miserably."

"Just wait until he gets tired of you." She said spitefully but with a smile plastered on. "Keep dreaming."

I turned on my heel and walked towards Zeldris and Gelda.

"El you okay?" Zeldris asks me worried about where I had come from. "Yes. I'm good" I grabbed a shrimp off of his glass "Gelda is your family coming?" I ask her curious.

"No this gathering is just for friends and his family since its smaller. My family will be planning the rehearsal dinner though so stay tuned for that." She laughs while snacking on cold shrimp as well.

"I'm sure it'll be beautiful." I smile warmly. "Pardon me Zeldy and Gelda but I must make my Mate dance with me. It's almost our tradition." He chuckles as I catch him eyeing me up.

"By all means. I'm going to go check on the chefs." Zeldris laughed and stood, making his way towards the kitchen.

On our way to the dancefloor I could feel random scattered eyes staring at us from afar. I didn't let it ruin my mood, the more they watch the more they understand how off limits he is.

He pulled me close by my waist and wrapped his arms around me while I slid mine around his neck.

We swayed back and forth to the music unbothered by the rest of the world. "So tell me.. why'd you let her kiss you?" I ask suddenly catching him off guard.

"She surprised me. I had a mug of ale that tasted terrible and within the next two minutes she had her tongue down my throat. I was pushing her away and telling her to stop but I couldn't muster the strength. I'm pretty damn sure she drugged my mug while I was talking to Ban and King." He explained against my ear.

I couldn't be mad at him. It wasn't his fault and he hasn't lied to me about anything so why lie now? Meliodas wouldn't let me go and I trusted him wholeheartedly. With trust we have everything in our graps.

I trailed little kisses down his jaw and neck almost as a thank you for telling me. "I'm sorry for lashing out. I needed to make sure I was calm before I addressed it to you. On the other hand I've never acted out of plain rage before ..." I sigh and rest my head against his shoulder.

"Eliza is very headstrong and can get provoked easily at times. That's the darkness trait in her while sometimes she completely flips and is this innocent goddess ready to care for me. Mating season for me is right around the corner so I won't be surprised if you have more episodes like that... just know I'm here and I know what to do.."

I blushed madly and kissed him passionately.

I'm glad he was remembering how to deal with a person like me. He was trying. I felt ready.

I looked up at him and smirked. I felt myself changing inside slowly.. my body tingled, the warmth radiating from his body drove me closer to him.

"I want all of you."

He wants all of you too.

He was blushing and his grip on my waist tightened. His green eyes almost illuminated by the thought of having me entirely. Finally.

Meliodas~

"Are you positive you don't want to wait until after like we said?" I question.

I want her badly but..

"I'm positive.. I'm more ready now than I've ever been. In fact.. I just want us to be bound to each other eternally."

Elizabeth is the only woman in this universe that is worth it. Worth giving up what I had thought was my future. Worth committing myself to.

"Whatever my Elizabeth wants.. she gets.." I pecked her lips and pulled her off of the dance floor. "How about we enjoy dinner and head some place special?" I whispered in her ear as we approached Zeldy's table.

"I'd love that Meliodas." The light blush that was painted on her flawless skin always made me crazier for her.

We took a seat next to each other. Without me noticing she had moved her seat over to mine. Her exposed thigh now pressed up against mine underneath the table.

Soon Mom and Dad joined along with the others.

"So Elizabeth we actually spoke to the Diety about your ball. I'm going to help her plan it instead considering you will be over here a lot more for Meliodas. We can go together to meet up with her the night before. Itll be this friday but I'll need you to come over to go over the details." Mom had already started stealing her.

I felt her hand squeeze my thigh slightly. "Oh yes definitely. After Meliodas and I come back in two days I'll join you. This trip was just planned in advance so go ahead and make it whatever theme! I'm not picky. I'll review when I come home" she had the sweetest smile on her face.

"Oooooohhhh a trip huh?" Nope. My turn.

"Yup. Mom no need to do your digging. I'll tell you everything later I promise." I tried to emphasize so that she wouldn't pry longer.

"Okay okay but I'll hold you to it."

Elizabeth giggled beside me.
The whole table was filled with random conversation and laughter. Zeldris even telling their engagement story. I wasn't paying attention though.

My eyes were just drawn to Elizabeth.

She leaned forward onto the table more, straightening her back and exposing those deep curves I enjoyed so much. Ellie knew my attention was hers.

Mela had been staring at me from across the table. I could feel her eyes trying to burn through my soul.

"Meliodas that's strange. Never seen you with both green and onyx eyes like that before."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Rubi♡
I tell yah Elizabeth's really grown.

Hope you all enjoyed! Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Thanks for Reading
Always!
✌🏼