Chapter Seven.

Five months of meetings, recruiting and pretending. Elizabeth was on auto pilot by this time. She had the act down perfectly. Meliodas and her have settled on friendship. Instead of being complete strangers they started to know each other slowly. Neither of them expressed their feelings any further than that night.

The sins gang slowly became bigger and bigger. Now consisting of Meliodas, Ban, Elaine, King, Diane, Gowther, Escanor and Arthur. The only one he was missing was the powerful mage Merlin.

Meliodas knew she would be connecting with him soon since she was also the one who set him up with Elizabeth. He wasn't too stressed about it yet.
The only thing that seemed to be bothering him is Arthur. Lately he had been flirting with Elizabeth after finding out they weren't together.

He was struggling to keep himself and his other half controlled but he's losing the fight slowly.

Meliodas' POV:

I sat at my desk in my office working on the next step to my grand plan. The crew hasn't left us alone in 5 days and I'm starting to get really irritated by the extra presence.

I handled some extra business with Drakon Inc before powering down the desktop. My head was pounding.
I sat back in my chair and rested my arm on my forehead. I could hear someone creep in quietly.

"Tsk. I'm obviously busy."

"I figured you needed a pick-me-up"
Elizabeth's sweet voice filled the air, perking me up a little bit. "Yes. From you? Yes." I groaned loudly.

Her fingers softly scratched up my scalp making my other side purr in pleasure. Her soft giggle made me smile. "Mm..that feels good."

She took a seat on my desk in front of me her arms open as she waited patiently for me to rest my head on her lap. I chuckled and accepted.

She smelled so delicious. The smell of strawberries and vanilla making me salivate. Her hands played with my hair and rubbed my head.

Being this close to Elizabeth made everything better. "Wanna tell me what's keeping you stuck here?" She whispered fully aware of my throbbing brain.

"Work." I groaned loudly. "The other reason." She pushed on. I have no choice but to tell her. Shes gotten too good at making me talk to her these last couple months.
"Too many people. No time for me."

I could hear her exhale slowly. "Why don't we go and relax together somewhere else then?"

The thought of sneaking off with her was tempting but I know... I know this is a bad idea. So I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a sec as she waited for my response.

"Ellie..."

"Meliodas it's okay." She interrupted "I understand you have work. I figured I'd ask you what you were gonna do because.. Arthur invited me out so I could leave with him." I heard her say to me.

No..

"You came here to ask me if you could go hang out with Arthur?" I snapped, startling her. "N-no S-Sir M-Meliodas. I-I was just checking on you. He asked me just moments ago before I came in" waving her hands frantically in the air as she panicked.

"You looked like you were about to say no.. I didn't want you to feel bad. But I figured this was a.. distance.. thing." She continued more calmly.

"Elizabeth.." I said softly. I watched her slowly meet my eyes. Everytime I look at her I just want to...

Please her..

But then.. the thought of Arthur's hands on her..

She's mine.

Elizabeth's arms slowly wrapped around my neck as I kissed her demandingly. I now stood in between her beautiful thighs but it wasn't enough.

Closer.

I grabbed her hips, pulling her as close as I could to mine. Elizabeth wrapped her legs around me her skirt rising entirely. She feels it too.

Claim her.

Instantly I began to unbuckle my pants as lust filled my being.
"Meliodas.." Elizabeth managed in a breathy voice. "Ellie please."

What? Please?

She looked up at me. The both of us trying to catch our breath now. "One time. One time won't hurt us. But we can't do this anymore after." Ellie finished as she pushed me down on the chair and straddled me. "I need you too."

Take what's yours.

I have craved this moment. Ripping off her underwear along with mine I readjusted her on top of me. Taking all of me in she couldn't help but moan loudly. She felt good. Way too good.

"Ellie. You're mine." She bit her lip. "No. No. Only I can do that Princess." I pressed my lips against hers. 

Knock~
Knock~
Knock~

I growled as we fixed ourselves, startled by the sudden sound. "WHAT" I can't help but yell at the idiot brave enough to disturb me. As I waited for an answer I watched Ellie panic as she searched for her broken panties.

"Hey Meliodas is Elizabeth with you? Elaine's making me look for her" Arthur's voice infuriated me. "Yeah give her a minute." I managed to say.

"Meliodas I.."

"Its fine. Just.. get underware on."

She smiled at me, her face red again. I'm gonna go insane with her around. After thanking me she walked out with him, flustered because of me.

Yet he had no idea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note:
From here on out things will be steamier and even frustrating at times. This will be used as one of the many warnings of lemon, adult language and violence of some kind. I'm trying to write a story worth telling.
Thank you for Reading!