Chapter Six.

Elizabeth took Meliodas' hand and stepped out of the car. They walked up to the high class restaurant that featured a live band and dancefloor. She was actually excited to be at such place.

Meliodas led her in and got the waiter to show them to their seats. The other two hadn't shown up yet.

He couldn't help but stare at how perfectly the dress hugged her figure. The sleeves that hung off her shoulders drew attention to her defined collar bones. He would have never thought he'd find collar bones sexy but on her the extra exposed skin drove him wild. The V neckline exposed her beautifully shaped breasts slightly. Leaving enough to the imagination and his ran wild.

"You look beautiful." He drank some of his ale and continued to look at her. "Thanks. You cleaned up nicely yourself Sir Meliodas." He frowned at her use of formality.

What he didn't know was that her mind was racing as well. She looked back at his emerald eyes and felt herself melt a little. He had on a gunmetal gray suit with a white button up on the inside. Her dress was white with silver accents. She had wanted to match him before she heard him with someone else.

A slender hazelnut haired man walked up to them with a beautiful curvaceous brunette. They looked in love by the way they laughed and presented themselves.

Meliodas had wrapped his arm around Elizabeth and pulled her close. He whispered to her sweetly "I know you don't want to be near me but please try to pretend."

She smiled to make sure everyone watching didn't catch any hints and had kissed his lips gently.

His eyes widened at the sudden affection. Wrapping his arms around her body he deepend the kiss slightly before pulling away. "You can do whatever you want to me out here but behind closed doors I want nothing to do with you anymore. I know how clear you are now about not gaining feelings. I cant do that living this fantasy at home too."

Elizabeth replied back to him before the two strangers sat across from them. "Meliodas. It's cool to see you again. Why did you call this meeting?"

The King of the fairies questioned curiously while the brunette introduced herself to Elizabeth.

"I'm Diane. Kings fiance and the queen of the giants." She smiled at the skilled actor. Elizabeth just smiled back and nodded. "Elizabeth. I'm the love of this guys life" she pointed over to Meliodas who smirked at her comment and giggled.

"I never thought he'd be with someone who has such a pure soul." Diane sat back in her seat and smirked.

"A pure soul? Me?" Ellie asked curiously as she recalled some of her darkest moments in life. "Well yeah. I have a gift that allows me to read your aura. I've never seen one so white in purity."

Meliodas' head snapped towards Diane. "Purity?" He stated cautiously.
"You didn't know? This girl is special. She has a special exorcist type of soul. It consists of pure energy that allows her to change the mind and hearts of others." Diane explained casually to him.

Elizabeth's soul is pure? It explains the innocence in her eyes when she speaks to him. The demon just craved even more at the sound of it. She was just proving to be more perfect to corrupt.

"That explains how perfect her soul is" Meliodas forced a laugh and smiled at Elizabeth. Diane stared at the two of them and smirked. "We will work with you. Not because of your deal but because I want to get to know you both. If the future relies on us we need to be a team."

King soon agreed to Diane's demand. They wanted to know who they were fighting for. "Why don't we enjoy dinner tonight and figure out everything tomorrow. Come by our home and make a contract with us. We will have plenty of times together after" Meliodas eased his way into closing the deal.