.Summer.

Elizabeth♡

Meliodas slept on my lap, his arms wrapped around my waist tightly like he knew that would protect his unborn child growing within me.
I sat in front of our living room TV with a random show on to fill the silence.

It had been quite hectic recently, the sins come in and out of our home as they please to help us baby proof everything. Ban makes sure we all eat as a family, he wants to start a sin tradition I guess.

"Hey Ellie." Diane yelled as she entered the room.

"I'm sleeping" Meliodas groaned loudly. "Captain get up then. Ban brought food." She spoke with attitude.

"I'm definitely hungry" I whisper to him to help get him up. "If you say so.." he sat up, rubbing his head and eyes.

I stood and made my way to the kitchen with the two of them. "Wow Elizabeth~ is it just me or is your butt bigger?" He smirked next to me with an arm snaking it's way around my waist.

"Meliodas!" My face reddened in embarrassment. Of course it got bigger! What did he expect? My body not to change during all of this?

My boobs hurt, my feet are starting to swell, I'm always hungry. "I love it." He chuckled lowly.

"Princess, Cap'n~" Ban sung as he served the food he brought. "Hiya Ban" Mel replied enthusiastically.

"All of it looks delicious" I drooled a bit as I took a seat. "Well dig in then" Elaine giggled as she took a seat next to Diane and I.

"Cap'n, we need to talk. We've noticed movement from the Goddess realm. There's also a rumor circling that your mate is pregnant with the next heir to the demon realm.." Ban explained briefly.

"Any word on their intentions?" Mel questioned. "Still unclear but in order to get here they must pass through the Fairy King's forest. No one would be let past me." King chimed in, a gallon of tea in his hand from the market.

"Welcome back slow poke" Diane teased with a wide smile on her face. "Keep me updated. I want no one to figure out where she is right now."

He's been so protective of me.. I guess it's the mate thing.. and his child thing. I'm still not used to him being this way though.

Having this baby will be the last thing I do until I am reincarnated.. he will break the curse.

I rested my hand on my belly. "You alright?" Meliodas asked me while the others discussed which cheese tasted better. "No matter what happens to me take care of this baby okay? Teach him right and tell him the truth so that he will know that I will be back for him soon. Okay?"

I will always come back for you both.

Meliodas

"Hey, don't worry Elizabeth." I brushed her hair back behind her ear lightly with my fingers. Something told me she knew what was ahead of her all over again. I don't know if she's ready for it..

More like..

I'm not sure if I'm ready for it.

Nonetheless I will fight for her, live for her. "Elizabeth I vow to end this. In your next life I'll find you and make you love me all over again." I smiled and she returned it. "I know." Was all she felt she needed to say.

I have to enjoy her now because I don't know if I can handle the thought of losing her. My Eliza.

"Captain I've been sensing an archangel lurking about. Anyone know about that?" Merlin broke my gaze and caught my attention. "Excuse me?" I asked.

"I'm guessing he's searching for the Princess. I was going to confront him but in a blink of an eye he was gone." She explained. "Well isn't this great." Ban groaned. "The rumors were true." Ellie whispered underneath her breath.

"They aren't going to find me. I know they won't.. but that means you guys have to stop coming over so often. Hunt him down and once it's safe again we can all be together" Ellie spoke with the same confidence she's had since we met.

"Right" the team replied in unison. "Ellie.." I began but before I could even begin my thought Ban stops me. "NUh uh, tsk, no way captain you need to stay here and protect them. I will take care of it, I got somethin I'm fightin for too."

I smiled and nodded. We just don't know how much time she has left. I glanced over to her, those sky blue eyes stared at me intensely.

"Elizabeth~ it'll be just us a while~" I teased and watched her turn red. "Thanks everyone" she smiled proudly. "You ignored me." I pouted.

"Because soon.. we'll be alone" she whispered to me, her sweet and quiet giggle pleased my ears.

I wrapped my arms around her while we listened to the plan the sins were going to attempt. At this point all of them were used to me always having a hand on Elizabeth. I just can't let her go.

"See yah Cap'n, Princess" Ban says as he grabbed his things. "Gotta get the lady safe and sound first."

The both of us said our goodbyes as each sin left in pairs, easier than having a full group walk out of here at once.

"Sooooooooooooo" I grinned mischievously. "Now?" She looked over to me. "Yeah" I replied.

"Like.. now now?" She giggled as I began to kiss a line from her chest up to her neck. "Yup" my hands wandered her body slowly, I wanted to savor the moment.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, pressed her lips against mine and I just couldn't control myself from there.

She makes me go wild.

◇◇◇
Rubi

Ooooooo it's Christmas time! Happy Holidays to everyone!

It doesn't feel much like xmas to me, but this story has been the best gift of the year, all of your support being the bonus.

In other news I have a Nalu book out. "The Dragon Prince"

It's being updated often and if you're a big FairyTail fan as well I'm sure you'll love it!

As always, talk to me in the comments! I enjoy reading everyone's thoughts.

Hope you enjoyed.

Toodles ✌🏼