Chapter 8 - The Start of a war

Sirius Blacks P.O.V

We finally got back to the common room, where the Jones girl was. Me and Prongs looked at each other.

"I'm not gonna be any part of this, so imma go to bed." Prongs whispered to me. He then walked up to our dorm and headed to bed I assume.

"Accio pancake batter," I muttered. "Wingardium Leviosa" I whispered, then I began slowly floating the batter over to her it was just above her head. Then I dropped it.

Amelias P.O.V

I was covered in pancake batter, I looked around the room and made eye contact with Black.

"I'll get you back for this. Just you wait." He had a smirk forming on his lips as I walked away and flipped him off.

*****

5pm Friday September 12th, 1974

I still need to get him back for the pancake batter. Wait- I think I know just the thing. It's not too bad but it's not the best. It will do though for a little Pay back.

"For those of you who tried out for the Quidditch team! The names and positions are up!" Somebody shouted from the other side of the room.

I jumped up from the sofa and made my way over to the list.
"MARLENE! YOU GOT CHASER! Well done!" I shouted to her. A smile appeared on her face as Alice and Lily congratulated her.

"What about you?! Did you get seeker?!" She shouted back. My eyes skimmed across the paper.

"Yeah, I got seeker!"

"Oooo, I didnt know you played," Lily said looking confused. "How come you never mentioned it?"

"Not sure. Guess it never crossed my mind"

There was a silence. It was just us in the room now. I was about to go up to the dorm.

"You never told us what happened between you and Black. Not Sirius, his brother, Regulus." Alice reminded. Marlene and Lily agreed.

"I told you it was a summer fling, he got attached. Nothing more."

I know it was nothing more to me. Sure, it was fun. But nothing serious.

Regulus Blacks P.O.V

"You never told us what happened between you and that new girl." Bellatrix said.
"Wait! You and that Jones girl?" Lucius questioned moving forwards clearly interested in what happened.
"Yeah, apparently they had a thing over the summer. Wont tell us about it though," Narcissa added.

I rolled my eyes.
"It was nothing, just abit of fun" I answered.

"Is that why you got pissed at her on the train?" Bella replied in her sarcastic tone.
"And why you wont leave her alone?" Narcissa added.

"Jeez! Arent you two just the best cousins." I finished.

"We know" they said in unison.

Was it nothing though?
I mean it was something, that's for sure.

I remember the last week of summer clearly.