Chapter 21 - Dresses and Boys

Authors Note:
The pictures above are roughly what the dresses are based from. I got a little carried away with the dresses so yeah.

Amelia's P.O.V

7:00pm

"Ok, ok, ok. So." Marlene said moving to the edge of her bed. "Show the dress! I'll go first," she said walking towards the wardrobe. "Thanks to A for picking the colour," she added. I smirked.

"Ofcourse, my amazing fashion sense helped you!" I said sarcastically causing us to laugh.

Marlene went into the bathroom holding a long bag. The type that hold wedding dresses. She was in there for around 5 minutes before walking back out to us.

Her dress was a silky royal blue. It gracefully fell onto the wooden floor, the Olympic blue glitter at the bottom of the skirt fading upwards. The dress was a v-neck with silver straps, it grasped onto her slim figure around all her curves; as it reached her hips there was a silver belt, similar to the silver straps, below the belt it becomes more loose and free. It was slightly puffy but not enough to make it a ball gown, her hair was half up half down curled. We had ran down to hogsmeade recently and bought some silver, blue and gold hair clips in the shape of stars. She was wearing high heels that made her a few inches taller, she always preferred being the tallest. She says "It makes me feel powerful, like the whole world is looking up at me." The heels were a similar silver to the belt and straps, the heal had a glass like cover around them as they were like a snow globe. Surprisingly, she didnt want them to be charmed to automatically snow. She had a gorgeous white eyeshadow with some silver and gold glitter; along with eyeliner and some mascara. She was wearing a subtle pink lipstick with her lips slightly outlined. She walked over to the dresser and added some gold and silver rings along with a charm bracelet she had gotten recently.

"You look spectacular," Alice spoke softly.
"Precisely, you look perfect girl," Cissy added fiercely.
"Thank you!" She responded.
"I- you look perfect!" Lily said as she smiled.
"Ooooo! Yes. Gorgeous. Perfection. QUEEN SHIT!" I cheered sending us into a fit of laughter.

Cissy was next, she came out not long after.

She had a long black mermaid tail sleeveless dress. The fabric over her stomach and legs was patterned mesh, it clung to her hourglass figure until just above her knees when it fell elegantly and swayed across the floor. The top of the dress had a few black jems attached, as it clung to her gorgeous figure; her blonde hair fell majestically down her back and across her shoulders. She had a huge smile slapped across her face and continuously looked down at the dress. She had high heels that made her about 2 inches taller, they were black and had a silver snake crawling up the heel. Her make up was silver eyeshadow with a little green glitter on the eyelid, her lips were a deep dark red slightly outlined. She had added some mascara, blush and highlight. She also walked over to the dresser and picked up a silver ring with an emerald in the centre, another was a simple butterfly ring since it's the closest thing to a tattoo she can get right now. She added a pearl necklace and a pair of stunning emerald earrings that matched the ring.

"Woah," Marlene said. "You look absolutely amazing!" She added.

"Dam. Your stunning! The dress is amazing!" Lily said excitedly as she took a sip from the champagne.

"Ahhh, you look gorgeous!" Alice announced jumping up and down whilst clapping.

"I agree with them. Your perfect Cissy. Not many can pull of a black dress." I finished. She laughed and made her way to the seats, switching with Alice.