(¯'•._.• Chapter Seventeen •._.•'¯)

𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜

You awoke with a jolt, Your eyes widened when you realize you are bonded to a chair with chains. "Shit." You muttered. "Watch your mouth, Loverboy." A sickening sweet voice purrs throughout the room. Your eyes squint at the figure in the dark corner. "Who are you?" You question him. He steps into the light and you see a short male in a white dress shirt and black dress pants with a red cape behind his back. "Don't tell me your Daejon. You are way too short to be him."

You held in your laughter as he glared down at you. "You better watch your mouth. You are at my mercy right now." You rolled your eyes at the statement. "Alright, Where are Hawks and Dabi?" Daejon's smirk widens. "Bring them in." He yells. Keigo and Dabi are pushed into the room, their movements were wild and animalistic. "Hawks, Dabi, What the fuck are you doing?" You blurted out. You knew damn well that when you last left those two they weren't acting like wild animals. Daejon snickers at your words.

"Let them loose." Daejon orders. The chains that were wrapped around Keigo and Dabi were released and dropped to the floor with huge clunks. They make a beeline towards your slouched form. You were quick to move, with the chair following along, but that didn't do much as you landed on your side onto the floor with a grunt. Keigo and Dabi towered over your bonded body. Their eyes were nothing like before. Now they were cloudy and big.

You couldn't help but mutter the words.
"Well shit."