(¯'·.¸¸.·'¯'·.¸¸.-> Chapter Ten <-.¸¸.·'¯'·.¸¸.·'¯)

Third Person Point of View 

"I'm going to give you 3 seconds to let go of me before I rip your eyes from your fucking sockets. And have you screaming on your knees below me as you should." YN began to growl out. A dark aura surrounded him. Dabi quickly backs off. He was surprised by the change of attitude. YN brushes himself off. "I can fucking smell him. That's how I know. I could actually care less about who you bring in here. But keep that filth away from me." YN straightens his white suit. "Anyway, Is that your quirk? Heightened Senses?" Shigaraki questions. YN couldn't help but let out a small laugh. "What's so funny?" Shigaraki snaps, his eyebrows furrowed in annoyance. "You think something pathetic as that is my quirk? Don't make me laugh." YN moved back to his seat, he flipped his cloak backward so he didn't sit on it. "Hey, Kurogiri. You don't mind giving me a drink. A cold one please." Kurogiri says nothing but gets his drink fixed. "So, Are you gonna tell us?" Toga asks excitedly. She moved her head close to YN's face. YN puts his hand under his mask. "I mean, I don't have to tell you guys really. You guys never told me anything, I found everything myself. What's stopping me from saying no? Because If I'm honest. I can kill you all right now." YN grumbles. 

"Wait really?" Twice begins. "As if, You're probably quirkless." Twice snickers. YN's eye twitched, a dry chuckle escaped his lips. "That's what you think. You all can come at me. I promise you, I will not lose." YN states, his voice becoming deeper. From the mask, there was a red glint in his eyes. The room was silent. Kurogiri clears his throat. "Ahem. If everyone were to fight, that would bring a lot of attention to our hideout. And the whole point of us being here is to not bring attention to us." Kurogiri states, placing YN's drink before him. The tense aura in the room begins to soften. 

"Thank you. So, When will I meet the hero?" YN questions, taking a sip of his drink. Shigaraki shoots a confused glance at him. "I thought you didn't want him near you." Shigaraki questions. YN's eyes rolled to the back of his head. "i tHouGht yOu dIdn'T wANT hIM neAR yoU." YN mocked Shigaraki's voice. "Bitch, I'm gonna have to fucking work with him. Of course, I need to be near him. I gotta do, what I gotta do, Idiot." YN snaps, he takes a whole gulp of his drink afterwards. Shigaraki rolls his eyes at YN's mockery. "Dabi go get Hawks." Shigaraki demands. Dabi grumbles as he makes his way out of the room to get the said hero.