✞☠︎Chapter Nineteen☠︎✞

Third Person Point of View 

You haven't been home for at least three days. Currently being held by the big bad Daejon, you were too busy with that idiot to even tell your baby how you were doing. 

Shoto paced around the room anxiously. Every few seconds he would check his phone. "Where is he?" He mutters to himself. He heard his phone vibrated and he flings himself to his phone on the table. He looks at the screen only to see that Izuku had texted him. A huff escapes his lips before he responds. 

Izuku: Did you find him yet? 

Shoto: No, Not yet. He still hasn't texted back

Izuku: Let's go out looking for him together. Something must be very serious happening to him for him not to be responding. 

Shoto: Thank you, I appreciate it. I will be over there in 5. 

Shoto goes to grab his keys and leaps out the door. He needed to know where you were. His two-tone eyes darkened at the thought of you with someone else. It didn't take him long to be in front of Izuku's condo. Izuku awaits Shoto outside, his phone in his hand, his fingers slamming onto the screen quickly. 

Shoto pulls up in front of Izuku quickly and when he stops all of a sudden, Shoto's head jolts forward a bit. Once his two-toned eyes lock onto Izuku's, he spits out a firm "Get in" Izuku quickly jumps into the car and Shoto is quick to drive off. "Do you even have a clue on where he is?" Izuku asked Shoto. 

Shoto lets a hum. "The last time I talked to him, He told me he was going to a meeting with some old friends. He didn't tell me who they were or where he was going." Shoto explains. Izuku glances at Shoto for a moment then out the window. "That's weird. And you would think he would send you some sort of message that he was ok." 

Meanwhile with you...

You were panting heavily, dirt and blood smothered all over your body. Your posture was a slump and sloppy as your tiredness got to you. "This doesn't have to be so fucking difficult. I just want to go home and eat." You groan aloud as you prepare to battle the many zombie-looking men before you. Your body surrounded with a red aura as you begin to go through these zombie men with no problem at all. 

When you finally clear the hallway, you can see a door to you assume the outside. You let out a sigh of relief as you make your way to the door. Your hand moves to the handle and you swing the door open to happily reveal the outside. You take a big gulp of air letting it fill up your lungs and bring clarity to your mind. 

After relishing the sunlight you look back into the dark hallway behind you. You thought of Keigo and Dabi who was most likely laying on the floor. You sigh aloud and go back inside the building, stepping over the dead bodies in your stalk to the room that you were once were in. You finally in the room, looking over at the two unconscious men. 

You bend over to pick up the two men and bring them back to the league of villains hideout. 

Question, Bakudeku in the story or no? And not only that but angst or fluff? OR do you want more dark themes in it?