•'¯'•. Chapter Sixteen .•'¯'•

𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜

You were pressed against the wall as you peered around the wall. Dabi pressed against your back to also 'look around the corner.' Your eyes narrowed as you scan the area. Dabi was scanning something and it wasn't the area. Dabi's eyes ran along your body. His lips curved up into a smirk as he presses himself against you harshly. 

Dabi's body was basically on top of you. Dabi jerked his hips into your ass. You jump in surprise, quickly turning your head towards him. "What the fuck are you doing?" You whisper aggressively. Dabi smirks, winking towards you. "You have time." Your eyes widened and your mouth hung open. "Are you fucking serious right now? We are trying to get the guy that fucking tried to kill us. But all you can think about is fucking sex? I hope you know that I ain't going down without a fight." You rolled your eyes and turned back at the task at hand. 

Dabi quirk his eyebrow in excitement. His lips formed an amused grin. "Oh really now?" Dabi grabbed you and pinned you against the wall. Your eyebrows furrowed in anger. "Dabi, this isn't the time." You growled out. "There is always time." Dabi purrs into your ear. His body wasn't towering over you since you two are like the same height. Dabi being a few inches taller. 

You pushed Dabi a few inches away from you. "Dabi, no!" You state firmly. Dabi brushes himself off. His blue eyes light up excitement. He bit his bottom lip. "Dabi, yes." Dabi lunges towards you. Your eyes widened when you are tackled down. Hawks jealousy watched the two. He sadly sang to himself. "Boom Boom Boom. Let's spend the night together, together in my room." 

By the fucking way, you guys are mostly dominant. But- Don't hate me for this but, you aren't afraid of being submissive for a few rounds. I know you guys probably don't like that but like imagine railing the holy shit out of Dabi and then he turns around to give you the same energy. That shit sounds delicious. 

sorry for this small chapter, but I'm thinking of an omegaverse story