꧁༒•Chapter Fourteen•༒꧂

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜

YN"s eyes fluttered open. He looks around to see that he was in a room. YN sits up, a sharp pain zaps through his head. He quickly grabbed his head. He held it until the pain went away. A single tear ran down his cheek. "Haru." YN whispers, he places his head into his hands. "I'm sorry I forgot about you." He mutters, biting back sobs. He shook his head while they were in his hands. "It wasn't supposed to be you. You weren't supposed to die." YN's teeth clenched. 

There was a knock on the door making YN quickly look up. He was quick to wipe his tears and mask his face with an emotionless expression. "Come in." YN's raspy voice echoed throughout the room. The door slowly opens and in comes three people. Shigaraki, Hawks, and Dabi. YN glances at them but then turns to the wall. "What happened to me?" YN questions them. Dabi throws a empty syringe onto YN's lap. 

"When you were about to deactivate your quirk. You were shot by this." Dabi explains. "It made you go berserk." Hawks add. YN picks up the syringe, he examines it closely. "Do you know what it is?" YN questions, he twirls the item between his fingers. "We don't know what it is. But it seems like a quirk booster." Shigaraki explains. YN takes the bottle close to his nose, he takes a whiff. The three men looked at him with confusion. YN closes his eyes and when he reopens them, his eyes were blood red. 

The three men share a knowing look and take a few steps back. YN's eyebrows furrowed. He closes his eyes and opens them once again. His eyes going back to the normal icy e/c ones. "What did you do?" Hawks questions him. YN looks down at the syringe, he then smashes it in his grasp. "I know who this came from. And to think the bastard would leave me alone." YN grunts, he slides over to the edge of the bed. 

"Who is it?" Shigaraki basically demands. YN kicks himself off the bed and to his feet. The corner of his lips lift up into a smirk. "He goes by Daejon. The bastard stole some drugs from me. And had the audacity to use my own men against me." YN moves his hands to his face, his hands glowing a dangerous red. "I told myself I would get him. But I knew he wasn't of great importance." The red mist travels throughout YN's body, making the clothes he was currently wearing turn into his usual white suit but without the mask. "Guess, I was wrong." YN's hands glide through his hair and when his hands went out of his hair, two tall red horns were found in his hair. His eyes had a dangerous and angry glint to them. 

"But now he has my attention."