,-*' ^ '~*-.,_,.-*~ Chapter Ffiteen ~*-.,_,.-*~' ^ '*-,

Gun DUMP TANAKA (it has been repeating itself in my head)

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖁𝖎𝖊𝖜

Shigaraki pushes YN against the wall. "You don't expect to go alone, do you?" Shigaraki shouts. His voice wavered in a bit of worry. YN's eyes softened. "I-I mean, I didn't really think you guys would also come along. It is my problem, after all." Shigaraki lets go of YN. "Did you really think that?" Dabi walks up to YN and Shigaraki. He places a hand on YN's shoulder. "He's also our enemy. He did try to get you to kill us after all," Dabi sends a wink towards YN. "I-Yeah but I don't want to get you guys mixed up in my problems." YN explains. Dabi's lips lift up into a smirk. "Then you can just repay us." Dabi's arm went around YN's neck. YN sends him a warning glance. 

"How the hell did I know you were going to say that? But whatever, more guns for me." YN shrugs Dabi's arm off. As YN walks away from Dabi, Dabi was kind of busy looking at YN's ass. "Yeah, Repayment will be sweet." Dabi mutters to himself. Dabi felt something brush against his neck. He looks down to see one of Hawks feathers, his glaring eyes travel towards the said male. A small smirk was on Hawks face as he raised his eyebrows to give Dabi a knowing look. Dabi huffs. "Fine, I'll share." Dabi grunts out, crossing his arms across his chest. 

 uh what the fuck is a power up? Why is different from a quirk booster? W-wha, please explain miss Delabush. Oh and this is dedicated to the user because they spammed some real shit, dead ass. Glad you like the book, Love. You make me want to write more Angst. 😻💖💖💖💖💖