episode 32

it is the last official day in the villa and the islanders are faced with all the emotions of leaving. some happy, some lost. randy had been trying to be there for renee since he had gotten back, but he didn't know how. she looked at him lovingly, but behind her smile he could sense the pain. the had woken up later than everyone else and he was determined to find out what was going on.

"renee, come with me." he said as he lead her to the roof. she looked up to the sky before sitting down on the roof, resting her back on the wall behind her. he sat down beside her, laying his legs flat on the floor. "you wanna talk?"

"yes." she sighed. he looked down at her and held her hand, caressing it softly. she sighed once more before she was ready to tell him. "i may be overreacting-"

"baby, if it's making you this upset, please don't try to invalidate your own feelings."

"well, when we woke up that morning and you guys were all gone, we had some other guys move in the villa." she explained. randy felt like he knew where this story was headed and gritted his teeth. "there was this guy, dolph, he uh, he kept hitting on me while i was sitting with sasha, but when she left me alone there with him, he kissed me."

"are, are you afraid that i would be mad?" he said trying to understand why she was upset.

"no, i just-" she started, but couldn't find the words. she rested her head on his shoulder and he felt a tear drop fall onto his bicep. "after i slapped him, i stormed off, i asked them to take the cameras off of me and they did, but he followed me."

"renee, did he hurt you?"

"he uh, he pushed me back onto the wall and called me a lot of nasty names, randy." she said in a pained voice. "he reminded me so much of my ex, i thought, oh randy." she said as she began to fully cry. he reached his arm over her and held her close. he hated that he wasn't there to hold her the first time she cried. he hated that he wasn't there to kick that guy's ass.

"i am so sorry." he mumbled into her hair as she looked up at him with red eyes. he could tell her had been crying over this for a while.

"i just, i knew you would never do anything like that to me and that's what got me through the nights. i knew you wouldn't talk to any of those other girls, so when it was time for you to come back, i knew you would be here to hold me." she says, pushing her glasses up higher on her nose. randy sighed. he wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

"god, renee. you are the strongest woman i have ever met, i need you to know that." he said and she nodded, burying her head into his chest. he held her under she stopped shaking and they began to talk about the time they had a part.

CONFESSION

RANDY

if i ever see that smug son of a bitch in my life, i will, mark my words, kick his ass.

END CONFESSION

sasha was sitting in a chair across from seth. he held her hand as she leaned her head back in laughter. she had missed this. she wanted nothing more than to leave the villa and to start their lives together right now.

"so, what was the other house like?"

"well, randy was a bore to be around." he said and she chuckled. "renee this, renee that."

"well, that's love for you. could you imagine if they had actually split up carmella and dean up? god, the world would end." sasha teased and seth laughed. she was right. carmella and dean were the most clingy couple in the house. "i mean, look at them now." she said pointing to them cuddled up on the hammock.