episode 24

continuing from the last episode..

"baby, what's wrong?" dean asked rushing to carmella who was shaking in rage.

"that new islander is a pig!"

"as in cop?" xavier joked making randy laugh.

"no, he's literally disgusting. totally disrespectful." she explained with an eyeroll.

"what happened?" dean asked with gritted teeth.

CONFESSION

DEAN

i will knock a bitch out for my baby, i don't care.

END CONFESSION

carmella finished explaining to dean and the rest of the house what went down not even ten minutes ago.

renee walked over to her nodded in her head in approval when cass finally arrived to the house. she waved to him with a cheeky smile and he winked.

randy balled up his fists before a smirk found its way onto his face when renee kicked the really tall blonde guy.

"jesus! you bitch!" he yelled as he fell to the floor. everyone expect randy began to laugh. he walked over to cass and grabbed him by his ponytail, pulling his head towards renee.

"say you're sorry." he spat making cass shake his head. he gripped harder than before making cass groan. "say it you sack of shit."

"i'm sorry!" he said before randy dropped him. renee watched in awe.

CONFESSION

RENEE

i know you're not supposed to get turned on when your boyfriend is in a fight, but damn, something about randy using those arms to harm someone does it for me.

boyfriend, renee?

shit! i did say that, didn't i?

yes, is there something you need to talk to randy about?

no! not yet! shut up!

END CONFESSION

"that was so hot, randall." she smiled as she walked closer to him, wrapping an arm around his waist leading him inside the villa away from everyone.

"where are you taking me?" he laughed making her shush him. she pulled him into the bathroom making him smirk.

she laughed she pushed him into the shower pushing on the water. he gasped before she quickly joined him, pushing him against the wall.

"i need you to lower yourself, so i can be dominant here." she laughed into his chest. he squatted down to her height and she pecked his lips. she pulled his soaking wet t-shirt over his, wrapping his arms with them, behind his back.

"no i need to touch you-" he said frustrated making her chuckle. she was now completely soaked, you could see through her white shirt which was riling him up.

her hands fell to his belt buckle, taking it off painfully slow. eventually she sped up pulling his soaking wet pants down.