episode 13

it is night time in the villa, let's see what everyone is doing. all the couples are split, let's take a look at our first couple, buddy and bayley.

"so."

"so?"

"you watch lacrosse?" he asked her. she shook her head. "soccer?"

"no. football?"

"that is soccer!" he responded.

"no! american football you idiot!"

"oh, then no, i do not."

"i can't with you." she laughed. they finally settled on a topic of conversation they both agreed on.

"i think rose should have died, jack was too busy trying to be the hero." buddy said and bayley hummed in agreement.

"there was way more room on the door, she was being extra. if i were jack, i would have flipped it over." she said making buddy laugh.

"you're funny."

"thanks."

seems like they are getting on, let's move onto renee and randy

"are we calling a truce for right now?" she asked with a laugh.

"yes, i have something important to tell you."

"you only have one ball?"

"no-"

"you have a third nipple?"

"no-"

"you have six toes?"

"no-"

"good, those are my deal breakers." she smiled as she sat down next to him. he shook his head with a laugh.

"i'm just going to come right out and say it." he said with a sigh. "now that we're coupled up, i think it's important you know that, i have a four year old daughter at home."

"you have a child?" she asked in shook.

"yes." he said nervously.

CONFESSION

RANDY

this is always a dealbreaker with women-

END CONFESSION

"you can ask any questions that you have."

"i only have one."

"yeah?"

"i don't really know how to ask this." renee said as she played with her thumbs. "was she the product, of, you know?"

"oh!" he said, finally as the remark clicked in his head. "no, no she wasn't. i was with her mom for about two years, but unfortunately she passed. now it's just me and my baby, grace."

"i'm sorry, but also, that's really cute." she said with a small smile. "i hope i can meet her one day."

"yeah?"

"hell yeah, can you imagine me with a four year old? the world wouldn't know what to expect." she said with a laugh causing randy to laugh to.

CONFESSION

RANDY