episode 9

"i got a text." carmella said with a frown. she knew there was a date coming up and no one had been chosen yet.

CONFESSION

CARMELLA

why...just why
i don't wanna go-

this is the first time i've seen carmella sad...i don't like it

END CONFESSION

"have been chosen to go on the first date. please get ready to leave the villa. #glam #timeisnow" she read with a frown. she looked to dean who also had a frown. she interlocked their fingers and took him upstairs to the change room.

"damn. i feel bad for who ever is about to be rejected by carmella. there's no way she's choosing them over dean." renee says with a giggle.

"i don't want to go." she whined as she plopped herself down in his lap.

"you have to." he chuckled as he held her while she sulked.

"okay. here it goes." she said after a while of silence. she turns to look at him. his big blue eyes meet hers and she smiles. "i am only intrested in you. i don't want to get to know anyone else, people who are here and those who are yet to come. i'm all in, ambrose."

he looked back at her with a big goofy smile. "i'm all in too, mella." he smiled before kissing her cheek. "now, let's get you ready to leave this villa."

she got dressed and headed out to say 'bye' to the fellow islanders. sasha ran up to her with a smile. "good luck." sasha teased. carmella rolled her eyes before hugging sasha and headed out.

CONFESSION

DEAN

how do you feel about carmella going on a date?

well..it's not the best feeling, but she assured me, so i am feeling great.

END OF CONFESSION

carmella walked up the hill to see a very tall brunette man. he had skull tattoos running down his arm with tame green eyes.

she approached him and reached in for a hug. "i'm randy."

"i'm carmella." she replied as they took a seat at the table. "before this date even begins. i just want to say that i'm really, really happy in the couple i'm in."

"you're loyal, i like that." he smiled. "i didn't know, but i guess we can become the bestest of friends." he teased.

"tell me more about yourself."

"i am twenty-nine years old and i work as a retailer. i'm from tennessee, but i recently moved to canada because there are great properties out there."

"canada? renee is going to love you!"

"you think so? she's kind of, uh, my next date." he said with a chuckle. carmella squealed in excitement.

"yes! i am so happy for her!" she smiled. she was glad renee finally had a man that was interested in her.

"any tips."

"be. yourself." she said sternly. "renee can smell a fake. i have been here 9 days and i can tell you that much."

"good to know." he smiled. they ate breakfast and the date came to an end.

meanwhile back at the villa....

"i got a mother fucking text! woo!" renee cheered and everyone clapped for her. "the new islander has requested you for a date. please get ready to leave villa. #finally #dolledup"

"finally! let's get you dressed!" nikki said as she, renee, sasha and charlotte head into the change room.

"we want to say causal, but not too casual and fancy, but not trying to hard." sasha explains and everyone nods.

"this top?" renee asked. it was a black sparkly body suit.

"yes! and these shorts!" nikki says as she held up black short shorts. everyone agreed and renee was ready to go.

"bye everyone!" she said as she waved to her friends before exiting the villa.

CONFESSION

RENEE

i pray that he likes me..

END CONFESSION

renee walks up the hill and sees randy. her eyes traveled down his tall figure and she couldn't help, but smile. she walked up to him and pulled him into a hug. "hi, i'm renee."

"hey, i'm randy." he said as he pulled out her chair for her.

"is it short for something?" she asked with a smirk. she was ready to start her favourite move, "flirt-tease".

"yeah, randall."

"i'm calling you that from now on." she said as he blushed. he hated his full name.

"please, no-"

"but, randall is so prominent and demanding." she said with a sly wink making him laugh.

"anyone ever give you a nickname?" he fired back. renee liked that. there were not a lot of people who could fully keep her banter.

"no."

"well, i'll give you one." he said as he scratched his chin. "nae-nae!"

"really?"

"yes, i think it's cute, just like you."

"laying it on thick, huh, randall?" she joked. "how old are you?"

"twenty-nine. you?"

"twenty-seven, but i do like an older guy." she giggled. they carried on a conversation before a question popped into renee's head. "so, why did you pick me?"

"well, first of, i think you are absolutely gorgeous, i don't know how you're still single and also because you looked like someone i'd get on with."

"and so far?"

"oh, i get see us getting on, really, really well, nae-nae." he said in a thick voice before renee choked on her wine.

CONFESSION

RENEE

randy is exactly who i was hoping for...thank you god

END CONFESSION

"shall we head back to the villa, randall?"

"lead the way." he laughed before interlacing their fingers and heading back down to the villa.