episode 5

for the first time since the show started, the boys and girls have completely separated themselves, the girls are up by the pool tanning while the boys are on the bean bag chairs by the work out area...let's listen in, shall we?

"so, what is going through everyone's heads?" renee asked excitedly. she had no one to talk about, but she lived for drama.

"buddy is amazing!" charlotte gushes.

CONFESSIONS

BAYLEY

oh god, if we gave charlotte all day to talk about him, we would never get up, at all-

seems like someone is annoyed...

END CONFESSION

"how?" bayley asks with an eye roll.

"how what?"

"how exactly is he amazing?" she asks as she crosses her arms. sasha's eyes look between the two girls. the tension was growing.

"if you must know, it's his personality."

"what kind of-" bayley starts before sasha cuts her off.

"now-" sasha starts before charlotte cuts her off.

"i know you're not telling me about any relationship when your 'man' won't even sleep in the same bed as you." charlotte said causing carmella to sit further back into her seat.

CONFESSION

CARMELLA

yeah, sure, drama is fun to watch on tv or maybe in high school, but now we're grown...it's just dumb

END CONFESSION

"moving on!" renee says making everyone turn their attention to her. "bayley, i'm taking it, seth isn't the one?"

"no!" she says loudly before taking a breath. "no, he's not. he is just such a jerk and he thinks everything is funny all the time."

"that's like roman with me, i make little jokes and he just doesn't get them, he takes everything to seriously." sasha explains making bayley nod.

"is that like, a deal breaker for you?" renee asks.

"what do you mean?"

"like someone who doesn't fully fit with your personality, is that going to be a problem?" carmella adds. sasha thinks for a moment before shaking her head.

"i don't think so."

CONFESSION

SASHA

oh, that is totally going to be a problem.

END CONFESSION

"what about you, renee?" carmella asks making renee laugh.

"what about me?" she giggles. "look, there is no guy in here for me, not at all. i'm just waiting for a tall, dark hair, dark eyed, adonis who likes me, of course, to come in here and sweep me off my feet."