episode 28

the girls woke up in the house to see that all the boys had disappeared and so did some of their things, they knew what had happened, they did this on last season of wwe love island. they each got ready and headed out to the yard. 

there stood stephanie, the secondary host of the show. she stood on the opposite side of the pool with six boy lined up beside her. she smiled at all the women that had been there; which was everyone excluding carmella, she was still at the hospital with dean.

"good morning ladies!" she smiled at her islanders. they all waved back, returning a smile. "as you can see, the original boys are and they will stay gone for the rest of the week." 

"no!" renee whispered to charlotte standing next to her.

"so, here are the six boys that will take their place. unfortunately, due to dean's injury, he will remain in the villa, so you girls will out numbered. i think you know the rules, but just incase, i will say them. for the week, you will be getting to know each of these wonderful gentlemen, if you find yourself interested in them, you can choose to stay with them or you can stay in your couple." she starts and the girls nod. "if you choose to be with someone in your couple and they choose one of the girls in the new house, you will be sent home and vise versa."

"this is intense as hell." bayley groaned making everyone laugh. 

"now, before i go, let's listen to the new islanders introductions."

"hi!" a average height blonde guy with a low bun smiles. he stands up and everyone's eyes scan him. "my name is dolph and i am so excited to be here with you all!"

"hey." a very large man says before clearing his throat. he had a long beard with a ponytail. 

CONFESSION

RENEE

why do all these men have such long hair? it's definitely not my thing 

END CONFESSION 

"my name is braun." he said lowly before bowing down his head and sitting down. his shyness caught alexa's eye. she wanted to know him. she had always liked her men shy.

"hey everyone!" he cheered as he bounced up from his seat. everyone looked at him weirdly including some of the boys that arrived with him. "my name is mustafa ali."

"hi!" a red bearded man smiled brightly making charlotte finally look up. "my name is sheamus." 

"you all probably all know me, but i guess an introduction is necessary." he said making every girl giggle. "my name is m-"

"hey, aren't you that guy off the real world?" bayley snickered making everyone laugh. he rolled his eyes, crossing his arms.

"yes, but-"

"you were a total dumbass, dude!" sasha added to the conversation. 

"steph, if its okay with you, i'd like to leave with you." he scoffed and she nodded with an amused smile.

"his name is mike, everyone." she introduced biting back a laugh. 

"hey everyone." he said soothingly. he had long brown hair and a weirdly stylish scarf. he smiled at everyone making them all smile back. "my name is a elias."

with that last introduction, stephanie and mike left the villa while dean and carmella arrived. everyone expect the new guys swarmed them. "is he okay?" alexa asked frantically.