the finale

a/n i took everyone's comments into account, but just so there is no confusion, i added the islanders and some of the people who private messaged me their votes. 

welcome to wwe's love island, season finale! we will decide which couple deserves the crown and which one deserves the boot. tonight we will decide who truly found love on the island. every islander has gotten dressed up for tonight's rituals. we will begin out ceremony.

everyone sat within their couples on a couch before corey and stephanie. they had remotes and a huge tv behind them. 

"today, we have decided to do things a little differently. your hosts tonight have to decided to put together a slideshow of our favorite, never before seen moments. we will play them in between each ranking." she explained and everyone cheered

CONFESSION

RANDY

so glad i never said anything dumb on camera

END CONFESSION

"tonight, we are going to get straight to it." stephanie smiled. the dramatic music intensifies. "coming in at last place, eighth place, we have roman and jojo."

the couples held back a laugh while roman and jojo looked confused. they knew they weren't gonna be first, but last was extreme.

"congrats?" corey said. jojo sent a sad smile. "so, here is moment number 4!" he said and the camera rolled a clip.

"i keep the party going all night, all night!" roman sung loudly in the shower. he wrapped the towel around his waist, coming out of the shower. "i never open cause it's my show, my show!" he continued to sing into his brush.

"ready?" randy whispered to dean. he nodded as they both barricaded into the bathroom.

"ah!" roman yelled loudly, drawing the girls to the bathroom. dean swiped roman's towel before he and dean exit through the back door, peeking out from the window. "a towel, someone please!" he yelled, covering himself up as much as he could. the girls laughed loudly as he stormed pasted them.

sasha smacked his ass. "nice bum, baby!" she hollered as everyone laughed harder.

"i hate you all for that-" roman said turning red in embarrassment. corey and stephanie laugh deeply before getting ready to announce the next couple.

"we'll be now be announcing the top three couples." corey explains and the couples watch intently. "coming in at third place, our winners of ten thousand dollars! is-"

"no, i wanna announce it!" stephanie said making corey raise an eyebrow, crossing his arms.

"you literally did the last couple, we said we would take turns."

"i never agreed to shit." she said with a dramatic hair flip. "i-"

"seth and sasha!" corey said cutting his partner off. "congratulations, you have won third place and ten thousand dollars!"

"thank you!" sasha smiled as they both walked up to corey to shake his hand. he handed her the dramatically large check with their names on it. the couples cheered as corey turned back to face steph.