episode 15

welcome back to love island, my loyal viewers! as you know, today is the first date of carmella and dean, let's see how they're both handling it.

the girls pulled clothes from the closet as carmella put on a little makeup. she had a huge smile on her face when sasha pulled out a purple midi dress.

"that's it!" she said as sasha nodded. "i just hope a dress is fitting for what we're doing."

the catch of the date, is that they have no idea what they are going to do

"go put it on!" renee cheered. carmella quickly slipped the dress on and came back out to show them.

"if he doesn't ask you to be his girlfriend after this, i will!" charlotte teases.

smooth sailing for the women...now onto the men

"dean, calm down, she literally knows how you dress already-"

"what if this is bad!?" he yelled in frustration. he didn't know what to wear and his time was running out.

soon his phone went off and he quickly checked it. "dress casual!" he read aloud. he pulled a black collared t-shirt over his head and pulled blue ripped jeans up.

"amazing." randy smiled. every agreed and dean thanked them.

CONFESSION

DEAN

i hope i don't ruin this for myself....i do that a lot

END CONFESSION

"let's get you to the door." xavier said as he pushed dean to the door. carmella shortly arrived with the girls behind her. she smiled brightly at dean as she took his hand.

"let's get out of here." she smiled. she looked back at her friends and waved before closing the door and heading into the taxi.

they sat in silence as they pulled up to a secluded venue. they walked into the building to see two massage tables, a bottle of champagne on ice and rose petals all over the floor. a note that read 'enjoy your time alone.'

"i didn't get to tell you how beautiful you look in that dress." dean says nervously. carmella chuckles as she grabs his hand.

"dean, look at me." she says as he complies. "it's still just me and you, okay? you don't need to be nervous. you already got me, just relax."

"o-okay." he nervously laughs. "i can do that."

"exactly, now take you clothes off and lay down on the bed." she teases with a laugh. dean rolls his eyes with a smile. "look, i'll even turn around." she chuckles and turns away from him.

dean strips down and lays under the blanket with it ending at his waist. "i'm ready."

CONFESSION

DEAN

i am SO not ready.
if she touches me, i think i might explode

END CONFESSION

carmella turns around and grabs the oil. "i'll have you know that i am a wonderful masseuse." she brags as she walks closer to him. she pours the oil onto his back and starts to rub it in. "so, tell me about your at home life."