episode 10

continuing from yesterday...

renee and randy entered the main floor of the villa. everyone cheered when they seen that were holding hands.

"guys, this is randy!" renee explained with a smile before boys approached him and took him downstairs.

CONFESSION

RANDY

not to be weird or anything, but there are some good looking guys here-

i agree randy

END CONFESSION

"so, how were your dates?" roman asked with a welcoming smile.

"with carmella, it was fun, but like, she shut me down right away. which one of you lucky fellas are coupled up with her?"

"that would be me." dean said with a bright smile.

"don't break her heart, is all i am going to say." he says as dean nods. "but my date with renee was amazing. i've never met someone who quite matches my energy like that."

"wait, so you're intrested in her?" xavier asks with a bright smile.

CONFESSION

XAVIER

i'm so happy that renee is finally getting a man, after saving me, she deserves all the love in the world

END CONFESSION

"totally," randy paused. "wait, that is, if no one else does." he said nervously before everyone laughed.

"nah, renee has kept herself closed off this entire week." buddy explains. "so you must be something special."

"randy, you are going to be the perfect addition to our little family." seth smiles as he patted his head.

"wait, do guys hear that cheering?"

"is that renee?" dean chuckles. they listened in on the girl's conversation.

now, i want to know what they're saying, let's take a look...

''renee, calm down." charlotte laughs as does everyone else. "now, i want details. little miss money here, turned him down right away."

"thank you, thank you, thank you!" renee cheered as she grabbed carmella's face and pecked her lips. "you're literally the best human ever."

CONFESSION

CARMELLA

renee's lip gloss taste really good-

END CONFESSION

"the date was amazing. first of all, have you seen the man. he's six feet and five inches of delicious. those tattoos? hot, hot, hot. but most importantly, he matches my energy, y'all. sexy and witty? marry me already." she explains and everyone squeals for her. "plus he lives in canada. this was meant to be-"