episode 4

continuing from last night!

roman walked faster than the rest of the group back and stayed upstairs by himself until night fall. sasha walked upstairs to sit by him and he simply got up.

CONFESSION

SASHA

is he ignoring me?
if he is, that is some childish shit

END CONFESSION

"why you walking away?" she asks him. he turns to walk down the stairs before looking at her.

"because i don't want to talk to you right now." he said before taking off down the stairs. sasha made a face in confusion, quickly following him.

"well i do!" she yelled behind him. everyone turned to face them as roman sped back into the main area of the villa. "get back here, roman reigns!" sasha ran after him. he finally turned around to face her.

"what do you want?"

"woah, what did i even do to you?"

"that's cute. knock it off." he rolled his eyes before entering the men's changing area. sasha followed him.

"roman, seriously."

"look, i understand it was a challenge, but that doesn't mean it was easy to see your tongue down seth's throat."

CONFESSION

SASHA

i really like roman, but i'm not sure that i'm down for the needy type-

END CONFESSION

"that's what it was, a challenge. the kiss meant nothing. seriously, i know you have trust issues, but this is new and it won't get anywhere unless you trust me, a tiny bit." sasha said as she plopped down on the bench.

roman took a deep breath before sitting down beside her. "yeah, i know, i'm sorry." he slid closer to her. she put her head down on his shoulder and took his hand.

"are you going to try?"

"yes."

"promise?"

"i promise, sash." he said as he kissed her hair. it may have been early in the game, but he knew that he liked her and he was happy with what they had.

CONFESSION

ROMAN

okay, i may have overreacted a bit...
it's just, every friend i have, steals my girl, why should seth be any different?

END CONFESSION

poor roman. let's see what else is going on in the villa.

dean leads carmella down to the fire pit that was now empty. they both sat down before he spoke.

"i bet you are wondering about my past marriage."