Princess of Envy

Chapter 10:
Princess of Envy

That missing princess has been missing for over a year now.  It been so bad that the mermaid council offered rewards for catching her.  She must be good at hiding to have been spotted near Rivalkai and never gotten caught yet.  She was also spotted near......

What is his country again?  Ah, Kimoshei.  She was spotted there that place recently.  Apparently the outskirts, I do wonder what he thinks about that.  I mean if he did, he might go stop her.  He always does things that are right.  It is so odd, why would she disappear and swim away from everyone?  I heard she was about to be desired too.  What a dream.

I sighed pulling the scroll down further.  'Levantia's princess Izidra was spotted in the outskirts of the evening coral forest in Kimoshei, Pacific last moon.  She had her hair swaying and was not wearing any of the royal merphan items. 

As soon as we called her name she swam away.  No one knows why of the princess' strange behavior.  She was about to meet her desired to be as well.  It was going to be a beautiful time for her.  We wonder what the Kimoshei royals think about her being so close to their kingdom.

  But we cannot get their opinion on this matter.  But I am sure if it ends of affecting the youngest princess, who the crowned prince calls Mina, he will get involved.  That being said we now offer a new rank for anyone who finds and returns her to her home. 

Just notify the council members and hand her this way.' I put away the weekly Clamspaper shaking my head.  I do wonder, what does he think of all this.

"Oh?  Ohh hoo, what is that you got there princess?" Miza plucks the weekly clamspaper from the floating sea.  "The missing princess?  What?  And a pleasant reward.  I wonder if I ask for prince Zen's desired if they would let me?  That sounds so dreamy doesn't it?"

"Yeah.. In your dreams.  They will never allow that!" Anger shot through my face.  They cannot do that...Right?  He would never do that...

"Calm down Your Highness, I was just joking.  Besides I meant for you..." I felt heat rush to my cheeks.

"What...I do not want that.  If he forced to do something like that....No." I shook my head firmly.  "I rather be friends than force him."

"I know, I didn't mean it like that...." Miza smile faltered as he leaned down.

A princess that ran away.  She get to visit the seas and oceans.  Maybe that was the reason.  I sighed wondering what the ocean was like,"You know....I wonder... Could you bring me out of these waters?"

"You mean leave the Atlantic?" Miza gasped and widened his eyes in amazement.

"Nono!  Just Rivalkai." I shake my head.  Well maybe further out near...Kimoshei, but...

"We might have to sneak out...If word gets out their princess just left people might get ideas and spreading all kinds of rumors just like that Levantia merphan." I nodded carefully.

"So what is the plan?" I was eager.

"First you have to kiss prince Zen."  I blinked.  Okay Miza, if I end you please do not get surprised.

"W-what...  K-kiss him.  B-but, why?  I mean that would be..." So embarrassing.  What would he think?  He has such a beautiful face and he makes me want to know everything about him.

  I want to help and have him trust me with all his secrets.  And he does this thing when he never smiles, but whenever he mentions his sister he does and I can tell she means the world to him.  He can never not tell me anything and I love that.