Princess of Heartbreak

Chapter 32:
Princess of Heartbreak

I did not understand.

Zen.

Why was he being rude and so...so different?  He did not even notice that I am over a full fledged mermaid.  I am almost 16-000 meris.

He ignored that I wanted to stay.

"Zen!  Zen please stop.  I want to go back to them!" I called out, but he just held me and made sure I stayed with him.

"Look they will be fine.  At least you have your own parents..." I stared at him after he said that.  It made me feel worse.

"Miza, Lat, Van!" He called out.

"For the last time-" The mermaid known as Elvander sighed, rubbing his face. "Do not call me Van."

"Zen!" Of course Miza greets him the way he always had.  "You lovely merm-"

"Shut up, butler." Zen turned to the two others.  "Hey you two be useful and tell them how to walk.  I guess they are staying with us."  Then his tail turned into whatever humanics walked on and he left to wherever.

"Actually," Miza said who turned to a humanic much faster. "I already got the basics.  And I'll help Kaisa if needed.  Do you need help?"

It was weird.  It like swimming upward and horizontally at the same exact time. "I-I-I...I...I...am... o...o...ok-k-ka-a-ay!" I stuttered while shaking tremendously.

"Heh.." Miza sighed, "I got you.  Now we walk.  Step.  The other.... No.  Don't step on your feet.  No....Whoa!... Careful!....Try not twisting your feet.... Now, there!  Yes, that's it!...  You're getting the hang of this."

Miza explained to me how to walk until we were near a building.  It was weird and blocky with corners and rough edges.

"That is where you be staying for now." One of the members said as we got there.

"Oh...Okay." I sighed.

I honestly just wanted to sleep and deal with everything in the morning.  And maybe Zen will be in a better mood.

Waita...fish-a-tails!

I will be staying with Zen!  That thought filled me with excitement.

Just me and him...well others, but we actually be sleeping under the same area.  This is so amazing!  I have not seen him in like so long!

It been what 2-000 meris?  I am 15-3-1-2 meris too.

I found a room that had a bed like thing and laid myself on it.  "Ahhh!" I sighed.

"Hey you!" The Zen called.  He then threw some material at my face.  "P-put t-this on." He told me turning around.  "Apparently we blend in better that way."

"What is this?"

"Clothes for legs or whatever!  Just wear it and please do not disturb me from the room I go in! ...Jeez follow directions, would you." I heard him mutter on his way out.

Seriously?  I raised my eyebrow.

I sighed and decided to not bother with his attitude until later.

What he threw me was probably like a corset.  I put it up the legs and on my waist.  It felt weird, but it worked.

"Yaaaaaaaawwwwn!" I sighed as sleep overtook me.  I faded into the darkness and I hoped for good things.