Prologue

"But wait!" I called to him as I saw him walk away, "I did not mean that.  It is just I...love you." I said the last part quietly and very soon afterwords I realize he did not understood at all.

Jeez why are these things happening to me and only me.  I did not want a complicated story.  I wanted a story where the only one for me would be nice and dear to me.  In fact, I did not even have to be a princess in my story and I would still be happy, but we do not always get what we wish for.  I guess I should call myself lucky.  I get what anyone could ever want, but I am not happy.  And now the one of my dreams, the only person that made me feel like I truly belong and completed that empty gap is walking away from me all because of a misunderstanding.

"Then tell me Kaisa!  What did that mean?" He frowned so aggregated it made me get filled with happiness.  As I watch his eyebrows thicken and arch so furiously, I noticed he was so attractive when he was angry.  Sometime he was so attractive when he is furious, it should just be illegal.

The man in front of me I did not expect anything to turned out like this.  If I never listened to my parents I do not think I would ever end up like this.

"I just meant that you mean...." Then a loud sound cut off my voice.  It was like a roaring that screamed above all.  My eyes widen as I realized where the sound came from.

I looked over at him.  His dark hair swept in his eyes not giving a care if something was blocking his vision.  He had looks of uncaring of what his attire looked like, but he still phases me.  Beside his ears were his braided stands.  Behind was a far off car that was coming closer and closer to him.  My heart was beating way too fast and before I could think I threw myself before him.  I made the road freeze turning to ice.  I pushed him out of the way making him fall to the side. I realized it was now me in the path.  I would not have time to move, but I did not care.

  In all my life I was useless doing nothing but arguing with people I care about and ruining chances.  I broke people's feelings making people weep tears of pain and when they look at me they realize I am nothing.  I criticized every land walker I came across and told them fake feelings and lies filled with secret treachery.

But now if I do this and save him maybe for once I would be worth something.  And suddenly I was knocked to the side and I heard nothing but silence and saw eyes of bleeding pain.  He came toward me screaming over and over again, but for some reason I felt a large pain in my body.  My head felt like it was exploding and my chest felt like breaking.
Was my life being flashed through my eyes...?

"Noonooo!" He yelled angrily, "You cannot do this to me! KAI.....KAISA! KAAAIIIIISSSSSAAA!"  He desperately rushed forward sometime afterwards.  I do not know how long it has been.  He screamed at me with hope.  He came close to me hugging me close to him.  I felt his warm breath on my skin as he held me carefully.

"I wanted to tell you..." It even hurt to speak.  But I deserve it even if nobody knew the truth.  Even if they believed only lies or not the full story, I must deserve it.  Since they believe I caused it then I should be serving the punishment.
  "I wanted to tell you...." I thought of what I needed to tell him.  What I have been wanting to tell him for the past week.  I shook my head and smiled slowly.  I could not tell him now, I had to tell him that later. "...that I love you."

"Kay....You love me?  Wait I..." He trailed off and shook his head, "Stop..stop...You are going to be fine." He gently caressed my cheek, "Trust me!  I will get someone and then-"

"That is what I was trying to say...." I took a weak breath, "But it seems for you to realize.... I will have to be on the verge of the most pain....Erghmgh."

"If you dare try hiding your pain I do not know what I will do with you.  You will survive.  It is fine, Kaisa."  I tried fighting back tears from coming out my eyes, but it was useless.  It hurt way too much.

"Yeah?" I muttered weakly.  He caressed the side of my cheeks wiping my tears away.  It was not until he pressed his lips into mine was when I realized what it felt like to love someone so much that it hurt to be away from them.  I felt this was final unless he does something soon.  "Call someone...Get someone...Like ummm....Mira....aa.....c...ine."  I felt darkness all around me.

"MIRA!   Miracine!   Please come.  She said you would know how to help her.  What do I do?  Please just this once...." I felt him practically screaming his lungs out.  And it was all for me?  But did I deserve this considering what lies Miracine thinks I did?  If only I....

~~~~

"Wait I can help."  I heard a voice.
Where was I again?  I was on the floor I think?  I felt a great amount of pain, but I was really confused why.  I was with my.....Why could I not think of his name?  The one of my dreams?  And I opened my eyes and there were several around me. 

A dark dirty blonde haired, a pearled blonde one, and a dark navy haired person.
There were three guys, two girls but I thought there were two guys that were after me.  Unless it has been three and I am forgetting.  I cannot seem to remember what happened or who their names are.

"Wait Mivozene, maybe we can trust him.  It is for Kaisa...  Or maybe Mel could help?  You know my desired one's humanic friend."

"Fine.  What can you do?"

"Hospital, she needs to go to one!"

"That is what we are trying to do Ashton.  We need to be calm."

"I know a close hospital that will take care of you immediately."

"Do it!"

And when I looked at him a part of me thought it was him the pearled blonde one.  He seemed natural and something I was not.  I would be with someone like that right?  But there was something else that was paining me....  Crash truck, save him?

Instantly I remembered the accident, but I could not quite remember who I was with between those three.  Maybe I should start from the beginning before all of this happened.  From the first moments of life.  When I was younger, before I ever stepped foot on land, before I knew of humans, and before I ever met Miracine and saw her marry Seivon.  The story of mine that the truth is barely known, for it is just a legend:

    The Atlantic Legend that all started nineteen years ago where I was an infant mermaid in the Revalkai country of the Atlantic.

~ ~ ~ And here it is....The spin off prologue. ~ ~ ~

🧜‍♀️ Read, vote, and comment🧜‍♀️

💋💕With much love and mermaid kisses~ 💕💋