39:Finally!!

Your POV
"But can I be your bunny only?" Jungkook said, as a smile crept up on my face. Me being the girl who fell for him even before he did, I teased him enough. "You're only my bunny anyway, Jungkook. Because I don't think you will like it if someone else steals the nickname given by your girlfriend." I said as he widened his eyes in shock.

"M-my girlfriend?!  Y-you love me back?! You are referring to yourself by that, right?!" Jungkook said, being over excited. "Nah, I was referring to the mosquito over there by that. Of Course that was me Jeon Stupid-Kook!" I said playfully. "How many nicknames do you even have for me?! Well, I Don't mind as long as it's only for Me." Jungkook said making me a bit flustered.

Jimin's POV
"Taehyung, I trust you with my everything. That's why I believe you will wait for me to come back, so that we both can tell all the hyung together about Jungkook. You won't cheat, right?" I said, pleading him with my eyes to wait for me. "I won't Jimin. You go to the bathroom and I'll still be here, in front of the toilet, waiting for you." Taehyung said looking like a saint which he totally isn't. But I trust him, he won't cheat on me like this.

With that I went inside, locked the door and started doing my job. But the calmness of my mind flew away as I heard Taehyung running. "HYUNG! HYUNG! GUESS WHAT? JUNGKOOK AND Y/N ARE DATING!!" On that moment I not only heard Taehyung screaming his lungs out but also the sound of my heart being shattered into million pieces. Kim freaking Taehyung, You're so dead!

Jungkook's POV
"Y/N, would you like to go to our house and share this great news of us dating with all the hyung?" I asked her, smiling widely. "That's gonna be great! Let's go and surprise them!" Y/N said excitedly as I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Hyung! Open the door! Are you all alive? Have you all been eaten up by zombies!? Hyung!" I shouted as no one opened the door even after pressing the doorbell for five times. Y/N tried knocking on the door as I was still busy shouting. "Jungkook! it's opened!" Y/N said as she pushed the door open only to see darkness surrounding the whole house. "Jimin? V? Are you guys there? Namjoon?" Y/N called out as she slowly entered the house and I followed behind.

"Jungkook! you little brat!!" I screamed as two people fell on me suddenly. "Who are you!? Are you thieves?!" or robber!? Or Zombies who killed all my hyung?!" I said while struggling to shove them off of me. "Jimin! Teahyung! You guys ruined everything! That's not what we had planned!" I saw Namjoon hyung screaming but I couldn’t find Jimin or V hyung anywhere! Taking advantage of the moment, I successfully got away from their grip and stood up seeing Jimin and V hyung lying on the floor.

"What the heck hyung!? What were you guys doing!?" I asked them being angry. "That was our revenge for you to blush when she called you bunny! We will forgive you since we don't have that much strength to fight you. Atleast we ruined yours and her surprise!" They said while I looked at that 'her' aka Y/N, only to find her frozen on her spot as she got a big shock and wasn’t used to with these so called 'surprises' of my hyung.

"Y/N, are you okay?!" I went to her and started shaking her body violently. "Huh? Yeah, yeah. I am. Just a bit shocked." She said. "Ahem ahem, anyways. Congratulations to you both! I'm sorry those two monkeys ruined the surprise but we can still enjoy the food made by Jin hyung on this occasion." Namjoon hyung said as my eyes lit up.

Your POV
"Food? Where's food!?" Jungkook said as he ran off towards the kitchen. "For God's sake Jungkook! We just ate at the restaurant! Don't mind him and Thank you all so much for everything, I... I mean we appreciate it." I said to Namjoon. "Don't worry, we know this food monster since he was 15 and no need to be formal at all Y/N." Namjoon smiled at me as I smiled back.

After we all had a great dinner together, me and Jungkook went to the rooftop. We were sitting next to each other, enjoying the moonlit night. "I never thought we will end up like this Y/N. After all, I was your bully." Jungkook said. "Nor did l Jungkook. But that didn’t stop me from loving you and I regret nothing." I looked up at him smiling, seeing how beautiful he looks under the moonlight.

"I can't say it in words how beautiful you look under the moonlight." He said, looking at me lovingly. I slightly blushed as it was the first ever time he complemented me like this. "But I can show you with my action if I can't say..." With that he slowly leaned closer and placed his lips on mine. I got startled at first but eventually gave in and kissed him back. The way he made me feel loved that day has been the same till now. And that was it.....My Love Story ......

A/N : And that was it....my first ever wattpad story. It ends here guys....the weird story of mine. If you want you can also check out my other story too!

Every single person reading this means a lot to me! I love you all!!

Bye Bye~ hope to see you in my other story that I've been working on. Take care.....

Stay safe and keep supporting BTS!