16: Innocent Devil

Your POV
After the classes finished, I decided to go with the boys since they insisted so much. I went to their house and told Jin that l will cook lunch for them today. Jin didn't agree at first, telling me to take rest but my stubborn ass is way too determined that Jin ended up agreeing with me.

["Jungkook, this is your time, Go!" Jimin said. "What the hell, hyung? No!" Jungkook replied. "If you don’t go then you will lose the dare!" Taehyung said. "Fine don't go and no lunch for you today!" Jin said. "What?! Who said I'm not going? I definitely will!" Jungkook answered. "You know my weakness, don't you?!" Jungkook further added as he rolled his eyes at Jin and got up from the couch.]

I was cooking in the kitchen while listening to their whispers. What are they even talking about? After a while I saw a hesitant Jungkook, coming towards me? "Umm....Hi." Jungkook said. "Hi? Do you need something?"
"Is this a shopping mall and are you one of the selse girls asking me what am I looking for?" Jungkook said, laughing. "Why do you see everything so complicatedly?" I said with an annoyed face. "Because you are annoying who deserves to be treated annoyingly." He said with his bunny smile.

How come he is keeping up his cute face even while insulting me? I mean, just look at him, his face shows so much innocence while his mouth does the exact opposite. Such a devil, but an innocent one though. 

"Listen Jungkook, l don't have time for your bullshit. So, I give you three seconds to take whatever you need and vanish from my eye sight. Remember, you have exactly three seconds before l kick your annoying ass out of the kitchen." I said, angrily. "Chill, 'Y/N', I don't need anything. Actually hyung made me....NO! I mean, me, acctually wanted to help you." Jungkook said, as if he himself is not sure about what he is saying.

"Well, I don't need any. So, you're free to go." I said. "No, I won't. Because l didn't ask your permission, I am determined to help you." Jungkook said confidently. "Jungkook, learn to respect people's choices. It's one of the human rights. Well, you might not know this as I never saw you studying but still it's my choice if I don't want to take your help." I said.

"Excuse me, Ms.'I know everything', I do study okay? So, I know it's a human right or whatever. But it's applicable on humans not on a mouse who looks like a human. So, did you get me? In short, you are a mouse in a human form." Jungkook said again laughing at me. "Okay, that's it. Yoongi? YOONGII!!"
I started shouting. "What the hell do you think you are you doing?! He is sleeping!!" Jungkook said, panicking.

I started walking towards Yoongi's room and Jungkook the stupid started following me. He is walking towards his death with his own feet. I bit back my laughter while watching him, he is slowly walking behind me, as if he is walking in a haunted house, afraid any ghost can attack him anytime. Like, how stupid can he be? People put axe on their feet, but he is literally looking for an axe to put it on his feet by following me.

I entered Yoongi's room and- "YOONGI!! Wake the hell up!! Jungkook wants to say something." with that I pushed yoongi making him fall from his bed and ran out of his room, pushing Jungkook inside and closing the door.

"Y/N WHAT THE HELL?!" I heard Jungkook yelling. "You are well aware that you are gonna die now, aren't you, Jeon Jungkook?" Yoongi said.
I laughed my ass off outside the room and mumbled to myself - "Good bye, Jeon Junglebook, Enjoy Dying~"