17:Die Or Get Killed

Your POV
It's been around twenty minutes since l have pushed the devil (Jungkook) into the hell ( Yoongi's room). If you put things like this, then it sounds like I have done a great job because devils are supposed to stay in the hell. But since Jungkook is a devil in a human form, I am feeling worried.

The first thing I was worried about is, Jungkook not being alive in there and the second thing that I was worried about is, Jungkook being alive in there. Because either ways, I will end up dying and I can sense it. If Jungkook isn't alive, then the regret of pushing him will eat me alive. And if Jungkook is alive, then as a common sense, we definitely have Jungkook to kill me. But, I still somehow want the second thing to happen. Atleast, I won't have to miss him and die out of regret. Wait....MISS HIM?!
S-slip of tongue you know......

I wasn't being able to concentrate on my cooking at all. So, I decided to go towards Yoongi's room in order to check on him. If Jungkook wants, he can beat up Yoongi's ass in less than a miniute but being the respectful younger brother he is, he won't ever do that, as far as l know him.

I was about to reach to the door of Yoongi's room and start eavesdropping when suddenly the door opened, revealing a slightly bruised Jungkook. He had a bruise on his left cheek and on the corner of his right eye. I got so scared of being killed by him that I just wanted to turn around and run, never looking back. But alas, Because my brain decided to stop signaling my body. So, my body decided to get paralised. It felt like my feet has been glued to the floor. Did Jungkook mean this when he asked me to call him fevicol?

I saw Jungkook, my death, slowly walking towards me. I just couldn't do anything other than shutting my eyes tightly to get ready for dying or more like being killed.

"W-why did you do that to me?!" said Jungkook. His sudden outburst took me aback and forced me to open my eyes. "Why 'Y/N'?! Why you did this to me?" and with that he literally started crying. Oh God...now l feel bad, like seriously bad. "I-I'm Sorry, Jungkook. Let's go and put ointment on your bruises, hmm?" I said, hesitantly taking his hand and pulling him towards the living room. "Hmm." Jungkook said in between his sobs.

Okay, so his behaviour looks like two things to me now. Either he is acting like a friend who got seriously betrayed by me or he is acting like a baby who's lollipop has been stolen by me. Well, I think the second option resembles it better. And don't you dare think that I have no roll in here?! I am like the gurdian of the child (Jungkook) who is consoling the child saying, 'it's ok, I'll buy you more.'

I just finished putting ointment on his bruises when suddenly a smirk form on Jungkook's lips. I looked at him with a confused face. "Ain't you a fool thinking I have forgiven you?" Jungkook said, taking me by surprise for the second time. But as soon as I got his point, I started backing away without even realizing. He stood up from the couch and maintained his slow steps while walking towards me.

"Jungkook, d-don't tell me it was one of your trick for making me treat your bruises." I said. "Then what else do you think it was baby? I couldn't go to any hyung for help, saying I got beaten up because of disturbing you, when they sent me to help you. Like that, I will end up having more bruises I am pretty sure. And about me, I am too lazy to treat those by myself, so..." Jungkook said, still walking towards me.

"Tell me, in which planet you would like to go first? Mercury? It's close to sun, or Jupiter? It's the biggest one. Umm....let's send you to Mars! It's kinda like a cousin of earth. How does it sound? Hmm?" Jungkook said.
At this point, I was sure I am dying and was determined to save my life.So, I started running and started throwing random things at Jungkook, wishing a newspaper that I have thrown will hit him in the head and he will faint. *sigh* silly me....

Jungkook started chasing me. And don't ask about what's happening to those things that I am throwing. Whether they are not even reaching close to Jungkook or he is preventing those, resulting those to end up in the floor. Now that he clearly got idea about my shooting skills, he started throwing things at me too. And unfortunately, almost all of them are hitting my body. We were lucky they had heavy
show- pieces on their shelves. Or else, one of us surely would have ended up in the hospital by now. And by the look of it, I am pretty sure it would have been me.

But eventually, our extreme fight has turned into a exciting game. We were both throwing things at each other and laughing our asses off. "Hahaha..you can't even make one thing touch my body. Hahaha" Jungkook said. "But no matter what, you will never be able to catch me....Hahaha" I said. We were enjoying too much until.....

"What the hell do you guys think you are doing?!" We both got startled and looked at the door. It was Jin, shouting his lungs out. We then looked at each other, then at the floor which was a mess and then at the furious Jin. We gulped hard, cause we know, now, we both are gonna die.

 We gulped hard, cause we know, now, we both are gonna die