9:Shock

My condition is normal right now but the shock given by Yoongi is still visible on my face.
" 'Y/N', don't be angry at Yoongi. Because if a sleep head like him can break-up with his girlfriend, it's not abnormal for him to scare his friend half to death by his sleeping habit." Said J-hope confusing me. "What do you mean by ' break-up with his girlfriend'?" I asked J-hope.

"Well, he got a girlfriend once, but the relationship sustained  only for two days because of his sleep and stupidity." Said Namjoon. "Why?! did he scare the girl as well for waking him up?" I asked.

"On his first date, when the girl asked his hobby, he said sleeping. He also said that, if sleep was a person, he would have married his precious sleep long ago." Replied Namjoon.

"Then the girl got angry and told him to pray for his sleep to become a person one day and marry it. She also said that she will pray for him too and she can't have a relationship with a weird person like him." Said Jin, making me even more shocked.

"Ohh... I feel sorry for him." I said felling sad. "You don't have to, because our Yoongi himself wasn't even sad. In his opinion, as he can't marry his sleep, he atleast wants a girl who will love and respect his sleep." Jin said making me laugh.

Apparently, two of the boys made me worried today. Firstly, the international jerk, about whom I am confused whether he went to hell or is still roaming around the world. And secondly, Yoongi, because of his weird obsession towards sleeping.

Don't get my worries towards Jungkook wrong. I don't care even if he dies. But actually spending a whole day without him teasing me, feels weird. It's a part of my daily routine now. So, I low-key miss his annoying words, not him.

We were walking to our class but got stopped by two figures standing right infront of us. They were holding hands and smiling towards each other.

From what I see, it's the jerk and the  new girl, Jinho or maybe Jihyo? Ugh! I really suck at remembering names. But they are friends already?! I looked behind me to see 6 shocked faces as if they can't imagine Jungkook talking to any girl. I was shocked at first too but that faded away as I already saw this coming. But I didn't expect them to be friends this fast though. It's quite surprising for me too that they got along this quickly.

Noticing our presence, Jungkook turned his head and started walking towards us. He came to us with that Jinho or Jihyo girl as a smile crept up on his face which I brealy get to see.

"Hyung! meet my girlfriend, Kim Jisoo. Jisoo, they are my friends except for this one. She is their friend but not mine." Said Jungkook, pointing towards me. Okay, so, the typical Jungkook the jerk is back. I am considering him this time cause I missed this.

But wait a second before I remember how he introduced Jisoo and start screaming. DID HE JUST SAY 'MY GIRLFRIEND?!' We got introduced to her as our classmate just yesterday and here he is introducing her as his girlfriend. Well, that was faster than any fast thing I know.

But eventually my shocked face went away as a smirk formed on my face. I was right! My prediction was right about them! I knew one day this will happen but didn't know that one day will be the next day of her arrival. I don't know how they managed to form a relationship this fast! Jungkook who maybe can't solve a math problem without spending a week on it, got into a relationship over night?!

 I don't know how they managed to form a relationship this fast! Jungkook who maybe can't solve a math problem without spending a week on it, got into a relationship over night?!