23:Jungkook - The Birthday Boy

Your POV
Jungkook has just left after the whole 'weekend drama' we made in my house. The only good thing came out of it was, my apartment is now literally shinning through the city with a little funk and soul. (A/N:Sorry I couldn't help doing it. After all, lt's #1 in Billboard!!)

I sat on my couch, digesting all the things Jungkook said and did. But suddenly my phone started ringing and I screamed in shock, again. Why can't I just get used to me having a phone?! I can't. So, my phone should get used to me screaming every time it rings.

"Yes, Namjoon?" I asked, picking up the phone. "You're invited on today's special event in the evening, so, be ready on time. Jimin will pick you up." Namjoon said, as if he's in a hurry and can't speak more than a minute.

"W-what? Why are you getting married this early, Namjoon?!" I asked him. "What? No! It isn't my wedding you fool. It's Jungkook's birthday today!"

He said. "Ohh, then I ain't coming. Bye." I said not wanting to go."Why 'Y/N'?! You'll have to!" He said. "Because I don't think that bunny looking boy will appreciate it. I don't wanna get insulted or humiliated" I said.

"But that won't happen, missy. Because It's me who is in charge of it. He doesn't have any say. We just need to make him sit with the huge cake and he is all good." Namjoon said chuckling. "But still...you know..." I said, not too sure about it. Though I believe he is gonna be fine sitting with the cake, I'm still trying to stay out of this.

"And as I'm in charge, I'll just kick his ass out of the house if he insults you. Don't worry." Namjoon said, sounding serious. "Wow, after kicking the birthday boy out, are we gonna dance with the cake or what?!" I asked.

"The cake is gonna be out with him too, I'm not that heartless to kick him out on his birthday without the cake! But acctually, we are gonna make him understand. This is just a
back-up plan, in case he doesn't understand." Namjoon said. "Okay, then. See you there?" I said, still unsure. "Sure!" Namjoon said, hanging up the call.

But shouldn't I take any gifts for him? I definitely should. What could it be? What could it be? Ohh! I Know What It Exactly Should Be! Just wait, bunny kid. You're gonna love it!

"Jimin, you sure he won't mind me being here?" I asked Jimin while ringing the bell of their apartment. "Screw him minding, 'Y/N'! Tell me what the hell have you put in this HUGE BAG as his gift?! Are these some stones or something like that as your revenge?" Jimin said, struggling to carry it. "Umm....Sorry to make you carry it, Jimin. But I'm not that bad of a person to take revenge on someone's birthday!" I said, entering the house.

"Wow, 'Y/N'! You came too?!" V said, running towards me. "What's in the bag which looks even bigger than you, Jimin?" Yoongi said, not forgetting to show his savageness. "It's Jungkook's gift, where is he?" I asked. "Here in somewhere, I acctually don't know." Yoongi said.

I went further into the house, spotting Jungkook who is talking to Jisoo with such a sweet smile. I also saw a box in his hand, assuming it's a quite expensive watch which Jisoo gave.

"H-happy B-birthday, Jungkook." I said, afraid he will get mad and start shouting. "Ohh hey!! You came too? To be honest, I low-key wanted you to" Jungkook said, surprising me. "Ohh...nice to know. By the way, here's your gift." I said, dragging the bag towsrds him. You better like it bitch! I wasted quite a lot money on you.

But as soon as Jungkook opened the bag, his eyes lit up and he almost looked like he is ready to cry any minute. He excitedly grabbed the bag, resulting his so called 'girlfriend's' gift to fall on the floor. But did he look like he cares? N.O. Because he was too occupied examining all the snacks I got him. I knew that he was gonna love it!!

"Y/N, this is the best gift ever! Thank you so much. Jungkook said running towards me and...HUGGING ME?! Is.he even.on.his.senses?! But he quickly pulled away, realising what he did, not to mention infront of his GIRLFRIEND! But I somehow felt nice on his warm embrace which I Should Freaking Not!

" I-I" He started but stopped right away. "It's fine Jungkook. I didn't mind. You better make her understand." I said, motioning towards Jisoo. Jungkook looked at her who was staring at me, as if killing me with her looks.
But Jungkook didn't look that interested in it, as he mouthed a little sorry and walked out of the room with the bag or more like sack of snacks.

It's time to cut the cake but Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. We were searching the whole house until we found him on a corner of the kitchen, mouthful of chips and hands are occupied to hold the bag of snacks close to him. This boy and his love for food... "Jungkook, you gotta cut the cake, come on now, hurry!" J-hope said. "Huh!? I almost forgot, Let's get it!!" Jungkook muffled with mouth full of chips and ran towards the cake.

He cut the cake which happened to be in the shape of Ironman. I swear he is a 3 years old baby in a 23 years old body!

Somehow, me and Jungkook ended up sitting on the couch together after everyone left to their respective works. "Y-Y/N, I think I have hit my head while sleeping, because I don't think I hate you anymore...." Jungkook said. "You used to hate before then? Ouch! My feelings!" I said sarcastically. "But truly, I don't either Jungkook.... " I said. "Then let's not hate each other anymore and live peachfully. Deal?" Jungkook said, putting his hand out to shake mine. I shook his hand and said "Deal". I clearly know this is the impact of those snacks. But still, at least my money came to an use.

This chapter is dedicated to-
F_Aurora Bang-taekook
Bang-kook on Jeon Jungkook's Birthday. Thank you guys so much for requesting a special chapter. I purple you!

HAPPY JUNGKOOK DAY! I HOPE HE ENJOYED THE DAY TO THE FULLEST. I WISH HIM ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD. STAY HEALTHY, JUNGKOOK, WE LOVE YOU!!

 STAY HEALTHY, JUNGKOOK, WE LOVE YOU!!