5:To Their House

I walked in the college and for the first time saw two people running towards me, an angry looking Jimin and a cute looking V along with him. Jimin was glaring at me, not forgetting yesterday's event. V was smiling at me, not forgetting yesterday's event either. So, I decided to avoid the scary Jimin by focusing on V's smile that I adore so much.

"Hi 'Y/N' " said V, smiling even brighter than before. "Oh my God, I can't handle it anymore." I said, admitting how much affect V's smile has on me. "What are you talking about?" V asked me, still smiling which assured that I indeed look like a tomato right now. I covered my red blushing face with my hand and said " Your smile V, it's just sooooo cute! I am not asking you to stop smiling but please do it less often when I am around"

I uncovered my face as soon as I heard the sound of Jimin laughing. "Awwww, you are really cute, 'Y/N'." said Jimin while V was still making my heart beat uneven by smiling.
"Huh? You are not angry at me anymore?" I asked Jimin, being confused. "Can I be? Will your cuteness let me?" Jimin replied, as if he is annoyed by my cuteness. Am l that cute to make a cute boy like him annoyed by my cuteness? Well, I didn't know.

"Come on, You know I can't be angry at you more than a second when it's been hours now!!!." Jimin said hugging me while I am jumping internally that I didn't have to make any effort to get his forgiveness. My non-existent cuteness did it. I hugged him back and suddenly, my eyes landed on V who was giving us a 'I am about to pull you apart and stand in between you' look .

"Sorry to interrupt your moment but I should be a part of this too and I.want.a.hug.as.well." he said bringing us back to earth as we were so engaged in our friendship. I wasted no time and pulled him to make him join the hug as well.

"Are you seriously being a part of these weirdos now, hyung?" Asked Mr.Jerk giving us a sarcastic look.
I don't understand how he always knows when we have arrived and comes to annoy us. Is he the human version of a GPS tracker or something?

"Doesn't it depend on my own choice Jungkookie? And for your kind information, they are not weirdos. Also, it's called friendship, not 'being a part of these' " V replied insulting him a bit and defending us as well.
"Whatever" Jungkook said ruining our loving moment and walking out of the hallway.

Time Skip To A Few Hours.
As our classes got finished me and Jimin came out of the class and saw rest of the boys standing outside including Jungkook as they didn't have the same classes with us today.

"Okay guys, you go, I will be joining after dropping 'Y/N' home." Jimin said as it has become a habit for us. "How about we take 'Y/N' to our house today? Like this, she can be comfortable with the other hyung too" suggested V.

Now this was a thing I wanted but feared the most as well. As V made my insecurities fly away, I am now not that uncomfortable about friendship. Maybe the rest of them are nice like V and Jimin too? But what if they are not? Because that jerk won't be surviving with them if all of them are nice and sweet. There should be someone like him to accompany him. There might not be as well, cause he behaves like a jerk only with me I guess....

I was lost in my deep thoughts when V's deep voice brought me back to where I actually was. "Come on 'Y/N', you will have fun. Our company is indeed funnier than the books you always spend your time with." V said laughing. I saw the other boys smiling, obviously except Jungkook who was killing me with the fire coming out of his eyes due to anger. But I can tell the rest want me to come by the way they're all smiling at me. So, it left me with no choice but to agree. I sighed and agreed.

"No way on earth, hyung. There is no way I am accepting her to come with us!" Said Jungkook, reaching the highest level of his anger or annoyance or whatever he is feeling.

"But we don't remember asking for your opinion Jungkook. So, she.is.coming.with.us" said Jimin making Jungkook sigh loudly and follow us as we already started walking.

Meanwhile, I was busy thinking -'Just one hour won't leave bad effects on my study, right?'

I am happy that I finished the first five chapters. Thank you so much for 160+ reads. I am really grateful.