32:Indirect Confession

Your POV
I just froze on my place and so did Jungkook. It took me a solid 3 minutes to realise in which situation I am right now. "Why are you silent, 'Y/N'? Sing something. You two must have MANY things to tell each other, don't you?" Jimin said as he smirked. And then I decided to let all my emotions out. I won't hold back anymore today. Whether Jungkook loves me or hates me, I will say everything I want to today so, it didn’t take me long before I started singing.
Y/N: "We're so special and strange, like going to break each other and then we hug again. You got me feeling like a psycho, psycho~" (Psycho - Red Velvet)

Jungkook : "Baby I know~ I could make it better, I could hold you tighter. On that long road, you're the light" (Make it right - BTS)

I was feeling all sort of emotions at once. I want to say many things but yet I couldn’t because I didn't know what Jungkook's reaction will be. But the moment he opened his mouth, my jaw dropped listening to his angelic voice singing those lyrics. Did he acctually mean it? Or was he just playing along? Right now, if he is playing along, he is not just playing the games but with my feelings as well. At this point, my head was spinning from all the emotions and confusions I was living through. So, I just focused on making it clear as my voice sang again on it's own.

Y/N: "Am I wrong? Falling in love with you? Tell me, am I wrong? While your other girl (man) was out there, cheating and lying, stepping all over you, you, you~" (Am I wrong - BTS)
I just want to know what he feels! I'll have to! I can't keep on living this way. I will accept it even if he doesn’t feel the same. But at least I have the right to know what he feels. And that is from where those lines came from. I even changed the lyrics from 'man' to 'girl' as I wanted to refer to Jisoo. I was looking at the floor, too scared to look at his eyes but my eyes immediately snapped back at him when he started singing.

Jungkook : "Don't worry, love. Because all of this is not a coincidence. We're completely different baby~ We've found our destiny." (DNA - BTS)
I was beyond surprised knowing he feels this way towards me. Let's make it crystal clear, I'll make you say you love me! That's all it took me to provoke him even further and sing another song.

Y/N: "Now's the time. Our eyes are meeting. If I miss it, I'd regret it. Don't hesitate anymore. It may seem weird but I can't help it. Cause I fell for you. You're my heart shaker, shaker~ I won't wait like a fool. I'll say that I fell for you~" (Heart Shaker - Twice)
There you go! I said I like you on your face! Give me a decent answer Jungkook or you're dead! God, please help me! Save me!

Jungkook: "I'm scared, just as much as my heart flutters. Because destiny keeps getting jealous of us. I'm just as scared as you. When you see me~ when you touch me. The universe has moved for us ~ without missing a single thing. Because our happiness has been planned. Cause you love me and I love you~" (Serendipity - BTS)
Did he just?...Did I hear it right? Can people hear wrong things just like they can hallucinate? But acctually if you think about it, destiny doesn’t keep on being jealous. It's you who becomes a jerk sometimes Jungkook!

But still I felt like the whole world has stopped as I stared at him and he stared back with the same love, passion radiating from his eyes.
I opened my mouth again, can't believing a single thing going on.
Y/N: "When you say that you love me, it feels like I'm walking across the sky. Tell me about forever just one more time. I need those words that you will never change, one more time." (Best Of Me - BTS)

Jungkook smiled, reassuring me of his words. Meanwhile I was drowning in my own tears becauae of happiness. He was about to open his mouth again but got abruptly stopped by Namjoon. Oh God, for some moments, I forgot they even existed. Wait! They saw all this drama!?

"What in the actual heck is going on?" Namjoon asked. "Exactly! Are you guys perhaps dating behind our backs?!" Jin said. It was then that I was forced to look up at everyone to see all of them frozen in their places. They look even more shocked than me and Jungkook are. "Tell us! Are you acctually dating?!" Yoongi yelled. "No, no! W-we are not dating!" I yelled back. "Yes, she is right. We are not dating......not yet." Jungkook said smirking at me.