11:Jis-kook

Still Jungkook's POV (Flashback)
She confessed to me, she freaking CONFESSED.
I can't believe this, she is my girlfriend now! It really feels strange when I think that I was single even five minutes ago, before entering the college. But now I have a girlfriend I will be going out with. I am just so excited and happy.

I am sitting in the class. You can easily tell by my face how happy along with worried I am. I don't need to say why I am this happy but my worries are something I should explain. Actually, I am nervous. It's like my first date with her. I don't know what she likes, where should I take her?

After the classes ended, I rushed towards the hallway, worried as she must be waiting. I reached the hallway but there wasn't any sign of Jisoo. Maybe I am too fast. Let's wait.

After fifteen minutes, she showed up with a cute apologistic face. "I am sorry for being late, I had some works to finish." She said making me melt at how cute she is! "It's absolutely fine, let's go, shall we?" I asked her making her smile. "Sure." Said Jisoo.

We decided to go to a restaurant to eat then to the amusement park to spend some more time with each other. So, I texted Jin hyung saying, I have some works somewhere and told him not to wait for me. It will do. He will inform the others.

(End Of Flashback)

Your POV
The boys look really unhappy with Jungkook's girlfriend thingy. Why though?
"Why aren't you guys happy? Don't you think it's good to have a girlfriend?"
"We are more shocked than unhappy. How did he do this? He didn't even tell us anything!" Yoongi said.
"I didn't like it when she was introduced as our classmate yesterday. But here he is, introducing her as his 'girlfriend'." Jimin said. I somewhat agree though.

"Yeah, right. I am not having a good feeling about this." Namjoon said.
"But how you aren't surprised,
'Y/N'?" V asked me.
"What do you mean? Didn't you see the way they were looking at each other yesterday? What do you do in class, V ?!" I said being disappointed with him. "Huh?! I thought you pay attention to the professor in class, instead of staring at other people's business?"
V said, making me realize that I am indeed paying way less attention in class and I'll have to be more attentive.

"Umm..yeah. So, as I saw this coming already, I am not shocked." I replied to V.
"Really?! You did predict it just by their looks?! Wow, you are smart." J-hope said making me smile proudly. " I know right. I am smarter than you think I am." I answered being really proud of myself. "But I ship
Jis-kook. They look cute." I said excitedly. "What the hell is
'Jis-kook'?!" Yoongi exclaimed with confusion.
"Jisoo+Jungkook = Jis-kook" I replied as if it was the greatest equation after the Einstein's one.
"Ok ok, enough. Let's hurry kids. We will be late for real now!" Jin said making us run.

I am really trying to focus. Really!! But those bitches called Jungkook and Jisoo aren't letting me. They are annoyingly chit-chatting with each other as if they are sitting in a park while it's a damn classroom!
Ohh God! give them some common sense. And what's the professor doing?! They are not so loud but the professor should have seen that. Ughhhh!!

Classes are finished. Jimin and me bid goodbye to the boys as he will be taking me home. Surprisingly, Jungkook was with the guys today, I thought he is gonna hangout with Jisoo? Maybe they had enough in the class.
"Jimin, can you wait for a minute? I need to use the washroom."  I said. "yeah, sure. I will be here. You go." Jimin said.

Jimin's POV
????: "Hey!! how are you Jimin?"

Jimin's POV????: "Hey!! how are you Jimin?"