27: 'WE'

Your POV
"Who likes you, 'Y/N'?" asked Jungkook, surprising me beyond compare. Why would he even want to know that? Why would he even care? "N-no one. It's no one. Why do you even wanna know?" I replied. "Just curious. W-why would I even care?" Jungkook said, shrugging his shoulder. "Exactly." I said, whispering to myself. "Huh?" Jungkook asked. "No, Nothing!" I replied, smiling.

Jungkook's POV
I don't know why, but I felt the sudden urge to ask her the question. It just slipped out of my mouth. As if I'm suddenly so possessive over her that I'm dying to know who likes her. I felt as if I just wanna make sure it's a 'no one' she's talking about.

But her answer didn't seem honest to me. Is she hiding something from me? Was it a 'too much information' thing for her that she can't even tell me who likes her? Am I not her friend? Acctually no, I'm not. I clearly know just how much time it takes for her to trust someone and be friends with anyone. Then what am I to her? What is she to me?

Why do I feel weird to know that someone's out there who likes her? Wait.... What if she likes him back?! What if they're dating!?!? Jungkook, come back to your senses! Remember you have nothing, absolutely NOTHING to do with her personal life! But why do I STILL feel weird? Someone please calm my heart down!

Your POV
"What are we, 'Y/N'?" Jungkook asked suddenly. What's with him asking weird questions today?! "What do you mean? We're Humans.Homo-Sapiens!" I said, as a reply to his weird question. "No, not that! What are WE?" Jungkook said, motioning his hand between us. "Well, that's a good question acctually." I relied, smiling awkwardly and scratching the back of my neck. Right he is. What are we? Enemies? Not anymore. Friends? Not yet. Then what?!

"Ummm....Frenemy! Yeah! That's what we are. Fre-nemy." I replied. "what does that mean?!" Jungkook asked, being confused. "It's a name for people who are somewhere in between being friends and enemies. Kind of like a ship name for Frined and enemy." I said, proudly. I'm really proud of myself. Einstein must has been reborned as me! But my prideful moments got seriously broken, when Jungkook decided to open his mouth again.

"Do you hate me, 'Y/N'?" Jungkook said. I'm freaking crushing on him and here he asks if I hate him or not? Is my life a joke? "No, I don't. I admit I used to, but not anymore. D-do you perhaps h-hate me?" I asked back. Let's hope he says no. Fingers crossed. "No more, no more baby~ No more, no more~" Jungkook sang, making me have a free tour of heaven by his angelic voice. Get your shit together, 'Y/N'!

"What are you singing for? And what's with the baby shit again?" I asked, even when I felt like blushing for that nickname, I still gotta be strong from outside! "You are so good at hiding your blushy face that I can't even see how you're blushing so hard right now you know. Keep it up, 'Y/N' " Jungkook said, chuckling at my failed attempt to hide my blushy face. But Jungkook's cute bunny smiley face was soon replaced by a frown when he answered his phone call.

"W-what? When? Are you sure you s-saw him?! I'm coming! 5 minutes and I'll be there!" Jungkook said, making me worried as he looked so serious. After all, we don't get to see a 'seriously worried Jungkook' everyday.

"Is everything alright Jungkook?" I asked. "No, It's not! It was Taehyung hyung. He said, he saw Jin hyung making kitchen fries in the chicken!!"
Jungkook replied, making me feel like throwing myself out of the window. Does he mean 'making chicken fries in the kitchen?'

"Tell me you're kidding. You can't be THIS serious over some chicken fries?!" I said, annoyed. "NO! I'M DEAD SERIOUS! 'Y/N',You don't know how good he is at making those! I can't miss it. Sorry, gotta go. See ya!" Jungkook said to me, the stupid me who was currently regretting having a crush on him.

"Why do I even like him in the first place?" I thought. Sighing, I went to the door in order to lock it when a running Jungkook decided to barge through the door, startling me. "What again?" I asked, wanting to figure out his reasons to come barging into my house. "I forgot to ask. Do you wanna you come along?" Jungkook said. (A/N: Bring a friend, join the crowd, whoever wanna come along~ Ohh! Sorry!I'll shut up now.😅) "Do you want me to come along?" I asked back. "Do you want me to want you to come along?" Jungkook said, smiling. "Do you want me to want you to want me to come along?" I said, smiling as well.

"Oh God, 'Y/N'! Okay, fine! I do! Happy now?" Jungkok said.
Well Yes, as you lost and I won" I said smirking. Jungkook shook his head still smiling, while muttering "this girl..." "Is so cute! Now let's go! Or you might miss those kitchen fries in the chickens. " I said completing his sentence as well as teasing him.

 " I said completing his sentence as well as teasing him