13:Close

Jimin's POV
Does Jungkook really think that I am going to let this opportunity go? He thinks I won't use this chance to make him and 'Y/N'closer to each other? Then he can dream about it because it ain't happening in real life.

Being Jungkook's hyung and
'Y/N's best friend, it hurts to see them fighting over silly things. So, I will take this opportunity and make them friend. It's gonna be good for Jungkook as well. Because he will get to spend less time with that clingy, bitchy Jisoo.

Jungkook's POV
"Be the closest possible to 'Y/N' and make her your friend." said Jimin hyung. "Are you kidding me hyung?! I'd rather die than being her friend!" I said being really frustrated about the dare. "Of course I am not! Why will I ?" Jimin hyung said, making me even more frustrated. "No, I can't do it. I WON'T do it!!" I said denying to do this impossible task. It would have been way better if he really asked me to jump of a building.

"Okay guys! So our Jungkookie is giving up on the dare. Such a little afraid bunny. You lost then Jungkook. Shame on you." Jimin hyung said again, making my blood boil in anger.
He knows my weakness. He knows how damn much I hate to lose any game! I am clearly getting the fact that he is saying this on purpose to make me do the dare. But I can't help it. That 'Y/N' mouse can't make me lose. My ego won't let that happen!!

"NO!! I will do it! I can't lose!" I said. "That's like a good boy!" Jimin hyung said. I looked around the room and saw the others looking at us, as if trying to figure out what's happening.
"But hyung, I will actually have to be close to her if I want to get close to her!!" I said, not wanting to be close to her. "What the hell does that suppose to mean, Jungkook? Of course you have to be close to her if you want to get close to her!!" Yoongi hyung said with an annoying tone.

"I have a damn girlfriend hyung, in case you forgot!" I said, worried that I might not get to spend more time with Jisoo. "Yeahhh, a so called 'girlfriend' who clinges to any boy she finds and doesn't let you even look at another girl!" Jimin hyung said, making me angrier this time. What's up with him today!? Why is he bugging me this much? It's true Jisoo doesn't let me look at any other girl, but I am not complaining cause I know she does this because she loves me. But how dare he badmouths about my Jisoo. She is an angel!!

"I swear hyung if you say another word about Jisoo, I will not think that you're older than me before throwing punches on that pretty face if yours!" I exclaimed, in order to make him stop. "Ok you two, STOB IT!" Jin hyung yelled.

"It's pronounced as 'Stop it' hyung, Stop it.." I said, correcting him. "Whatever, shut up now you little brat and think about your DARE!" Jin hyung replied, emphasizing the word 'dare'.
Oh God! I almost forgot about the dare because of that Jisoo conversation. Ugh! my life SUCKS!

"Hyung, she hates me and so do I. How will I gain her trust?" I asked. "That's what your damn task is, you stupid!" Namjoon hyung said. Well, that's right. "But won't you guys help me?" I said, showing my puppy eyes and pouting, trying to act as cute as possible. "Not with that face, Jungkook. Ughh! you are too cute to resist, damn it!" Jin hyung said, being annoyed. Hihihi, I knew it would work, like it always does. I know how weak they are when it comes to a cute Jungkook.

But even if they help me, it's still gonna be me, who will have to do the dare. You shouldn't have done this Jimin hyung. I can't believe he loves that nerdy, little, mouse looking potato over a cute, handsome, smart looking boy like me!

But I will really miss annoying the hell out of her like I used to do though. R.I.P to the entertainment I used to get by annoying her. I am so sad! SO SAD!

 I am so sad! SO SAD!