2:A New Friend?

I was sitting in my class enjoying it to the fullest even a second ago, before having a staring competition with the jerk, Jungkook.
He was staring at me knowing how much I hate this. I was mainly glaring at him time to time. Ugh! why do I have the same class with this jerk today?
The thing is, when you notice someone staring at you, it's annoying. But when you know it's the jerk you hate the most and doing this just to annoy you, then it's annoying as hell.

I came out of the class, relieved as ever cause I will not have to see Jungkook's face for the whole day. But maybe it's not my day today because I heard a sound of someone talking to me which I'm sure as hell belongs to the jerk's vocal cord.

"Where are you going,nerd?" he asked, making me want to throw up in annoyence.
"To hell, wanna join?" I answered as sarcastically as I could. Well, he didn't give up either.
"Nah! that place is not meant for me, you go, enjoy!!"
What?? Are you kidding me?? This jerk thinks he will end up in heaven even after making me die in annoyence??
"I can enjoy my life even while talking to the wall or staring at the ceiling if you are out of my sight. You not being around is the only thing that I need to make me enjoy my life even if I am in hell."
I said being 85% honest and truthful about my feelings towards him. Well, ignore that 15% which still feels weak towards him because of his handsomeness.

"I just wanna know where the hell is that Jimin?"
I said not caring about the jerk still standing in front of me.
"I am not surprised to know that you get temporary memory losses every tuesday. Jimin hyung has one extra class every Tuesday, nerd but still you are seen standing here, waiting for him to get you home even when you know it. I get it, if it was me, burying my face in books 24/7, I would have ended up in mental assilam, but a nerd like you can manage it, right?"
He said embarrassing the shit out of me as well as boiling my blood with those shitty talks of his. l was about to talk back, until....

???:Are you bugging my friend again, Jungkook?"

Okay, so that word 'friend' actually made me rethink of my friend list as I don't remember having any other person in it other than Jimin.

But apart from that, his kinda familiar voice made me turn around to see who it belongs to, as I knew I am going to end up with a familiar face.

Do you guys know who it could be? Can you make a guess??
Hint: it's one of the BTS members.

Do you guys know who it could be? Can you make a guess?? Hint: it's one of the BTS members