37:Similarity

Jungkook's POV
"Hyung! Why do you keep hitting me!?" I said rubbing my head as Jimin hyung smacked my head once again. "You're accusing Taehyung?! He is over there babysitting Y/N and controlling her annoying ass and you're accusing him!?" Jimin hyung said. "Hyung, speak clearly. I'm not getting you! What's going on?!" I yelled as my head started spinning from all these confusions.

"So, basically, you mean to say that you guys are helping me and Y/N to form our relationship?" I said after processing Jimin hyung's long speech. "You are right, Jeon Dumb kook." Jimin hyung replied. "Then what am I doing here? Taehyung hyung must have told her that I love her. So, the job is done. Let's go home. I haven’t played video games today at all!" I said whining and there goes Jimin hyung being a volcano all over again. What's wrong with him today?

"Jungkook, are you for real?! You don't even feel like you should go and talk to her by yourself? Do you not wanna hear 'I love you too' from her?" Jimin hyung said as that hit me too. "I didn’t think that way acctually. So, let's go in, shall we?" I said, scratching the back of my head.

"But let me remind you something, Jeon Jungkook. You have apparently lost the dare." Jimin hyung said, smirking at me. "Huh?! Why!?" I said, frowning at him. "Because I told you to get close to her and be her friend, not her lover." Jimin hyung said, still smirking. "In that case, you can count me as a special friend of hers. Her boy-friend. So, I still win." I said, winking at him and went in.

"Jungkook, take this." Jimin hyung said, handing me money. "What  am I supposed to do with this?" I said. "You are gonna pay the bill with this." Jimin hyung said. "But I have the money hyung. And most importantly, I don't want anyone else to pay for our date. It's always gonna be me." I said, refusing his offer. "That's our Jungkookie! Finally, your brain started working. I'm proud of you! Let's go now. She has maybe fallen asleep by now." Jimin hyung said, wiping his fake tears.

Your POV
Me and V are sitting here for what feels like a hundred years. "V, are you sure he is coming?" I asked him for the 1500th times now. "For the last time Y/N, yes, he is coming. I gotta go to the washroom, wait here. Don't go roaming around, sit here like a good kid." V said as he got up from his seat. I rolled my eyes at him. Do I look like a five year old to him?

"H-hey" I looked up to see a boy standing in front of me, being all shy shy. Wait....he looks familiar.
"Hi boy! You remind me of someone very special to me. Wait, do you perhaps happen to be Jungkook's cousin? You look exactly like him. Hahaha....sorry, don't feel awkward. By the way, what's your name? Do you know Jungkook?" I asked him as he looks at me with a 'I'm so done with you' face. "Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." The boy said. "Ohh Jungkook. Wait, what?!" I said, as I looked at him with eyes wide opened.

"Jungkook! You're here alraedy? I mean, you're here this late?" V said as he came back from the washroom. "Hyung, maybe she lost her brain cells because of being with you for so long. I'm so sorry, Y/N that I couldn’t come earlier and save you." Jungkook said as he rushed towards me and held my hands looking worried. "Y/N, do you recognise me?! I'm Jungkook, your soon to be boyfriend." Jungkook said, as he constantly tried to make me recognise him.

"Jungkook, calm down. I know you! My soon to be boyfr- I mean, boy-frustration! Acctually, you were taking so long that I lost the hope of you coming" I said, scratching the back of my neck. "So, V, do you plan on joining us or something?" I said, as I signalled him to go away. "Acctually yes. Do you mind if I join?" V said, teasing me. "Hyung!" Jungkook yelled. "I mean, no no. Not at all." V said, smiling awkwardly and ran away.

"Umm....let's order the food then? What do you say?" I said to Jungkook, trying to break the awkward silence. "Ohh yeah! Let's get it!" Jungkook said excitedly grabbing the menu as if he was waiting for this moment from the very beginning of his life. "No offense but are you sure you came here to eat? I mean do you not have anything to tell me?" I asked as he looked at me. "Ohh! Right! I got caught up in the moment, sorry." He said  as he looked at me.

"Y/N, I don't know how did this happen. How I got close to you, how I even caught feelings for you, I have no idea. But what I do know is, I can't survive without having you around. I need you. Because I... Love You." Jungkook said as I couldn’t help but smile at our similar thoughts. "Me too, Jungkook." I said as he looked at me smiling widely. "H-huh? Really?!" Jungkook said as if he wanna make sure what he heard was right.
"Yes, I love myself too!" I replied, smiling even more.

Meanwhile ~
"Jimin, what are we gonna do with this now?" Taehyung said pointing at Namjoon's wallet. "Let's rerurn it, what do you say?" Jimin suggested. "No, I have an idea. Look, whether we return the money or not, we are gonna be dead either ways. So, let's make a good use of this money and eat whatever we want before dying." Taehyung said as Jimin's eyes lit up too. "Wow Tae! That was the best decision I have ever seen coming out of your brain! Let's go then! What are we waiting for!?" Jimin said as both ran back to the restaurant.