26:Umbrella Talk

Your POV
"J-Jungkook, are you sure about using the same umbrella? I asked, unsure of his desicion. "I'm sorry if I somehow made you believe that I know how to clone an umbrella. DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BRING ANOTHER UMBRELLA BY USING MAGIC OR WHAT?!" Jungkook said. "Right, you just know how to clone answer sheets from others durning exams" I said, rolling my eyes. Jungkook scoffed at me and I realized I'm optionless anyway. Cause, Anpanman doesn't exist in real life to help me, now does he?

How will you feel if you find yourself under the same umbrella as your crush, him being centimetres away from you? Jungkook's shoulder was literally touching mine. And I really wanna know how he thought he can go with Jisoo in this Small Of an Umbrella!

"Umm.....Jungkook? Would you maybe go a little far away?" I said, not being able to take the electric shocks or let's call it 'Jung-shocks' anymore. "But I'm already getting wet, do you want me to go out of the umbrealla?!" Jungkook said. "Yeah, that would be gre- I mean NO!" I said.

Oh God, save me. I'm blushing, I'm having mini heart attacks each time his shoulder bumps into mine. What do I do?!

"Ohh! 'Y/N', you're getting wet too. Can you come a bit closer? we both gonna fit in here then." Jungkook said. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! COME CLOSER TO YOU?

I hesitated for ten thousand years and then decided to 'come closer'. "Are you nervous?" Jungkook asked, smiling. "N-no, w-why will I be?!" I stuttered, totally giving him a sign that I am. "Sure, I believe you." Jungkook said, chuckling cutely. God, all I wish right now is to raech home alive. Why ain't I reaching yet? Do I live this far away? It feels like as if I'm walking to America!

I am still hesitant and just moving uncomfortably. What else can I do? "Cute" I heard Jungkook, more like whispering to himself while that cute smile was plastered on his face the whole time. Is he talking about me? No, I'm sure it's the stone lying on the ground, right? Before I can process anything, Jungkook said- "Here we are, at the White House!"
"White house? It's my apartment!" I replied. "But you said It's Donald Trump's house the other day, if I'm not wrong?" Jungkook said, teasing me. "Stop it!" I said smiling like the idiot I'm while hitting his shoulder lightly.

"Okay, I'll get going then. Bye, take care." Jungkook said, standing on my doorway. "No way Jungkook! You got wet because of me, You'll catch cold. Come inside!" I said. He hesitated for a while then came inside.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'll get you a towel, ok?" I said. "I've been here before, 'Y/N'. Don't worry" Jungkook replied. "I know, just formalities you know"
I said, smiling awkwardly.

"Will you like a cup of hot coffe?" I asked Jungkook, handing him the towel. "Yeah, I'd love to!" Jungkook said. As if he will EVER refuse to eat anything, I thought while walking towards the kitchen. I just started making the coffee when my phone rang.

" 'Y/N', did you get home safely? It was raining." Jimin asked, concerned as always. "Yeah, Jungkook was a great help." I said. "What? Do you mean he got you home?" Jimin asked. "Yes, he did. What's so weird?" I said, trying to play cool even when I know myself what's so weird. "He likes you, 'Y/N'. I'm SURE!" Jimin said, making me sad in the process. But it came out as anger maybe since I shouted at him.

"I swear to God Jimin if you don't stop saying HE LIKES ME!" I shouted angrily, as it always reminds me of the fact that he DOESN'T like me. "Bye, Jimin. I'm busy now." I said, hanging up the call.

"Here's your coffee." I said, putting the cup on the coffe table when Jungkook's sudden question startled me.
"Who likes you, 'Y/N'?" Jungkook said, looking at me like a lost puppy. "W-what?" I said, not being able to digest his behaviour. "I heard you on the phone, who is it? who likes you?" Jungkook asked, making me speechless.

 "I heard you on the phone, who is it? who likes you?" Jungkook asked, making me speechless