14:www.helpline.jungkook.com

Jungkook's POV
"What do you mean by 'be her helping hand' hyung?!" I asked Yoongi hyung, who was apparently frustrating the shit out of me. "I mean, help her when she needs and gain her trust." Yoongi hyung said. "You mean assist her?" I asked. "Yes." Yonngi hyung said.
"Like lend her a hand if she needs?" I asked again. "Yes!" Yoongi hyung replied. "Supporting her in probl...?" "Yes!! you little piece of shit, YES!!! what is here that you aren't understanding, Jungkook?! God!!" Yonngi hyung said cutting me off.

"Then....*deep breaths*......DO I LOOK LIKE HER FREAKING SERVANT TO YOU?!" I exclaimed.
"No, hyung meant helping and helping someone doesn't make you their servant, Jungkook." Namjoon hyung said. "If I am not her servant, then I don't remember opening a website like 'www.helpline.jungkook.com' that I will have to 'help' her whenever she needs!"

"Do you want to gain her trust or not Jungkook?" Hobi hyung asked. " I just want to finish the damn dare! I don't want to gain anyone’s trust!" I said. "Well, you have no choice other than gaining her trust if you want to finish the dare." Taehyung hyung said.

"OK, fine. I'll do it. But now I am going to sleep. Because I made just one mistake in my whole life and that is coming out of my room for playing with you. Bad night guys, have nightmares." I said being annoyed.
"Good night, Jungkook and sweet dreams to you too." Jimin hyung said, smiling as if he is enjoying this so much.

I really regret coming in the living room with Taehyung hyung. Maybe that's what you get when you leave your studies behind and come to play Truth And Dare. It was way better if I had studied. I sighed and went to my room.

Right now, I am standing on a corner of the hallway with the others, waiting for the nerd to come and help her. Or more like make a scene which will help me to help her. I don't know what are they planning. How standing here and waiting for her will make me help her!? I never thought a day will come when I will have to wait for HER! I wonder how she will react. Will she kill me? Is this the end of my life?

Suddenly, I saw Jisoo coming and was about to run to her untill...
"Hyung, let go of me! I wanna go to Jisoo and be with her!" I said. "No way, Jungkook. You know why we are here for." Jin hyung said. "No, hyung. I wanna go to my Jisoo. Let.me.go" I said being the impatient person that I am. "Enough with your Jisoo shit, Jungkook! Do you want to finish the dare or not?!" Jimin hyung said.
"Ugh! FINE. Hyung! Nerd is  coming!" "JUNGKOOK GO!!"

okay, so until now, they used to push me with words but now, they literally pushed me with their hands, resulting me to bump into her. What the hell?!

Your POV
I walked into the hallway with five books in my hands which I just got from the library. 'Y/N', you should not take more books than your bag can carry. See, now you have to hold them in your hands. But I was happy, cause finally I got the books that I needed to finish my assignment. I was looking for thsese for a long time.

As I was too engaged in the moment with myself, I bumped into something which felt like a huge building. How and when did they build a building in the middle of the hallway?!

I looked up from my sitting position to see the building that I bumped into.
"J-Jerk?!" To my desbelisf, it wasn't a building, it was Jungkook.
" 'Y/N'.. " he said surprising the hell out of me. " 'Y/N'?! You don't call me that! What happened to you?!" I said being shocked. I won't be this shocked even if my books start talking to me one day. But Jungkook not calling me nerd and saying my name made me the shocked person existing. I thought he doesn't even know my name. Because I don't remember him calling me by my name even once.

"Are you ok? Let me help you!" Jungkook said, looking at the mess A.K.A me sitting on the floor with my five books around me. He lend out his hand meanwhile I was on the verge of fainting. I pushed my body up and got up, not taking his hand. He looked at me and said "I am sorry, I will pick up the books." I think I will have a brain stroke or something like that. First, he calls me by my name, secondly wants to help me and then says SORRY?! I am so shocked.

"Jungkook, no need to. I can pick up those by myse..." he didn't let me finish my sentence and started picking up the books. "Jungkook, are you ok? Have you got possessed by a ghost?" I asked. "No, I am perfectly fine. Here, take this." He said handing me the books and walking away, while I am standing there, not being able to digest his behaviors. I am pretty sure I woke up and came to college, right? Can it be that I am still in my bed sleeping and dreaming?

 I am pretty sure I woke up and came to college, right? Can it be that I am still in my bed sleeping and dreaming?