6:New Way (Blocked)

Jungkook's POV
I was really not appreciating the fact of her coming with us. But looks like I don't have any other choice. Because no one will listen to me anyway.

As we entered our house, I immediately went inside my room. Because I can't afford being at the same place as her for too long.

It has been three freaking hours now and I am still stuck in my room in oreder to avoid the nerd. But I was feeling thirsty. So, I decided to go to the kitchen and get my banana milk.

I entered the kitchen, peeking at the living room as well to see what they are doing. Okay so, from what I see, I can clearly assume that she is now comfortable with all of my hyung. The way she laughed when Namjoon hyung broke the spoon while eating, gives me clear signs of her comfortableness with all of them.

Wait a second, Eating?...FOOD?!!, THEY FREAKING STARTED EATING WITHOUT EVEN CALLING ME?!?!
Umm... n-nevermind, I am not hungry anyway..... 'Grapes are sour, Jungkook, I know'- my conscience said.

"Ohh! Jungkook, your food is on the dining table. We thought you were tired and sleeping. So, we didn't call you." Said Yoongi hyung, noticing my shocking expressions.
What does that mean? I am never tired to eat food! And if you are tired, aren't you supposed to eat to get energy?!

Anyways, I decided to not eat. Because if l do, I will have to eat here, sitting with them. There's no way I can take this to my room. Jin hyung will kill me for this ill mannered behavior. So, I decided to grab my banana milk from the fridge and was about to go until a sentence told by Taehyung hyung stopped me.

" 'Y/N', can you give me your number, if you don't mind? I still don't have it." I heard Taehyung hyung asking, being a bit hesitant. "S-sure, V. I-I don't
m-mind giving it." The nerd replied, stuttering.

I laughed a little at her awkwardness and began to type the number along with Taehyung hyung as an evil idea popped up on my mind. I saved her number as 'Nerd' and left the kitchen instantly so that nobody notices what l did.

It's gonna be fun annoying her in this new way.

Your POV
I can't believe I stayed there for more than four hours. What happened to me to lose my senses like that?! But it's not like I am regretting because they were all so nice and I am now friends with all those six boys. When I realised it's been like four hours, I immediately told Jimin and came home. Hopefully, they didn't mind my sudden actions. I am a nerd after all and they know it.

I was studying harder than usual, as I was aware of the time I lost today. But suddenly a notification sound was heard which made me kinda angry as I was too engaged in my studies. "Ughh! who the hell is it interrupting my studies?!"
I checked the notification and a message sent by an unknown number popped up on my phone screen.

Text messages
[Unknown number]. { You }

[I bet you have your face glued to a book right now😂😂]

{Who are you??}

[It's a shame you don't know me, NERD!]

{JERK?!? From where did you get my number?!?}

[You don't need to worry about it.The thing you need to worry about is that I have your number and going to disturb you until I die 😎😎]

{Then run into a wall and die!! Trust me, I'll be the happiest!}

[That might happen to you, as you carry a book even to the toilet maybe. So, there's a high possibility of you walking in your house and running into a wall because your stupid eyes will be busy reading the book in your hands 😂😂😂]

[But if you want me to disappeare so badly, you might need to kill me 😜😜]

{Then can I come with a kitchen knife and kill you?!}

[You wish nerd, you wish. Do you think you can win against a muscular man like me with that mosquito looking body of yours? 😂😂]

{But Al least I can block you to save my brain cells, can't l? 😏😏}

With that I literally blocked the jerk. I should have done this the moment I recognized Jungkook. Why did l waste my time listening to his bullshits??

As he seemed happy, finding this new way, I was even happier, blocking the new way.