8:Deadly Fact

The class is about to start. So, we are all sitting at our places and waiting for the professor to come.

Nowadays, I sit with the boys. We all have become good friends. Well, except for Jungkook obviously and I don't even think I can make it possible.

Namjoon was writing something and asked me if I had a pencil. I nodded and gave him my pencil. Not after a second I gave Namjoon my pencil, J-hope said "You shouldn't have given him the pencil". I gave him a confused look and asked "why?" He said "Look at your right, you will get your answer."

I looked at my right only to see Namjoon sitting on the chair, with my broken pencil in his hands. He was looking at the broken two pieces with a 'what just happened' look. Seeing this whole situation, I couldn't control my laughter. I laughed out loud.

He looked at me and said "I am really sorry, I didn't mean to... But why are you laughing?" "Why do you think it's not funny that you break most of the things you touch? Now I know clearly why they call you 'The God Of Distruction' Hahaha" l replied still laughing about the situation.

"It's not funny, Y/N!" Namjoon said with a kinda annoyed voice. "Well, it IS right now. But won't be if you break another single thing of mine!" I said warning him about the future. Just then the teacher came and the whole class stood up.

After the classes ended, I decided to go with the boys to their house. I was waiting in the hallway with Jimin and V, for all of them to come. But the thought of Jungkook kept bothering me. Because it was the first ever day, I didn't get annoyed by Jungkook. He didn't stare at me to annoy me, he wasn't shit-talking to me, he didn't even show up after the classes ended.
I noticed a few times with the corner of my eyes in the class and weirdly, he seemed happy but still worried about something. I wonder what happened.

After a while, all the boys came and we were on the way to their house. But Jungkook was still missing. The boys didn't seem to be bothered by it, maybe they know where he is?

Jin, Namjoon and J-hope were watching T.V. Jimin and V went to the market to buy some things. Yoongi was sleeping and about me, I was still thinking about Jungkook while making coffee for those three. I want to know what happened. Whatever, why am I worried?! He can go to hell. Does it look like I care?! No, I clearly DON'T!

But eventually people found me at Yoongi's bedroom door, in order to know about the mysterious disappearance of Jungkook.

He was still sleeping. I called his name a few times but he wasn't waking up. He wasn't even moving. I became worried and started shaking him, yelling his name.

Finally, he woke up after 30 minutes of me trying, I sighed in relief as he woke up.
"Oh God, I thought you were dead!!" I said but my breathing stopped after I saw the expression of Yoongi's face. He was so angry that his face was red out of aggression. The situation looked like, as if I was the mouse and he was the lion who was woken up by me.

"Did you just dare to wake me up from my precious sleep!?" Yoongi said looking like the angriest person in the world.
"I-I...." I was so shocked and scared by his expressions that I couldn't even form a sentence. I came to him because I thought he won't judge me if I ask about my enemy's whereabouts. Now standing here, I am 2000% sure he won't judge me.... cause he will KILL ME!!

"It better be important or I will throw you out of the window!!" Yoongi declared. "Ohhh...uhmmm...
d-do you perhaps k-know where... Jungkook is?" I asked with the minimum amount of energy left in me. "Did you wake me up for this?! Seriously?! Do you not know how important and precious my sleep is for me?! and about him, he said he has some works somewhere, so I don't know where he is! Now get out before I kill you and throw you into the Pacific ocean!!" Yoongi yelled making me run faster than Usain Bolt.

I ran out of his room and threw myself on the couch beside the other five, breathing heavily. I didn't even realize Jimin and V were home until Jimin ran up to me being shocked. The others were soon beside me too, asking me what happened.

Seeing me unable to talk V asked Jin about it. "I don't know, I just saw her running out of Yoongi-SHIT!! HE WAS ASLEEP!!"
"What?! Don't tell me she got scared by Yoongi hyung for waking him up! we should have warned her before."
V said being even more worried because that was the exact reason.