28: Secret Revealed

Your POV
"It's really tasty! Jungkook was right!" I said as I took another bite of the chicken. I was literally scared internally as I remembered Jungkook's food preferences. Because if a person calls my food masterpiece, I doubt he acctually has any tastebud!

"Hyung, can you make Mexican Nachos one day too? I really like those!" V said as I nodded my head, agreeing with him. But I'm pretty sure everyone is wondering how Jungkook is quite for this long.
Well, about him, he is eating like a hungry monster as if he hasn't eaten for the past 50 years.

But suddenly, he stopped stuffing food in his mouth and went to his 'Jung-shook' mode. He then became the 'Statue Of Chicken-ty' as he was holding the drumstick of the chicken like the torch of the 'Statue Of Liberty'. That was such a watchable scene.

But I wonder what made him go all 'Jung-shook' and made him run like a storm all of a sudden. Because, as far as I know Jungkook, he would ask for extra five plates of food instead of not finishing even that one plate he was given. Is he okay?

Jungkook POV
I was happily eating, when suddenly Taehyung hyung asked Jin hyung to make Nachos. Nachos? Nacho? Naso? JISOO!!!
God, I almost forgot how we ended up getting into an argument and how we are not in the right state of relationship right now. I haven't even called her once! What if she is still angry?! I should call her RIGHT NOW! Thinking that, I immediately ran to my room and took out my phone to call her.

"Come on Jisoo, pick up the phone!" I whisper yelled, while waiting for her to pick up. Finally she did and I was frozen to hear a male voice talking to me. "Can I talk to Jisoo?" I said. "Acctually, she's in the bathroom right now. Are you that Jungkook who's a very close friend of her?" The voice spoke. Wait, what? A FRIEND?! It was already embarrassing and heart-breaking for me to know that my girlfriend introduces me as 'a very close friend' to others, so, I thought of not making it more embarassing by asking.

"Umm...y-you can say so. But who are you to her? Her cousin or something?" I asked, still trying to sound confident.
"Ohh no! I'm her boyfriend, my name is Soobin. I thought you know about me as you guys are so close. Nevermind, do you want me to pass any message to her? You can tell me if it's not so personal?" He said, making me shocked to death. Is he serious? Is this a prank? Is Jisoo taking revenge on me?
"N-no. It's ok. Just tell her I have something so important to talk about. That will be enough." I said, through my gritted teeth. I hung up the call and threw it across the room. So, she was playing with me, huh?!

All of my internal organs were burning with anger as I was thinking of how she was openly cheating on me. She not only cheated on me but also used me just like a money making plant. That two-timing fraud! At this point, who knows how many timing? Maybe a 5/6 timing fraud!

I'm surprisingly not upset over breaking-up with her, rather I am much more angry about the fact that I've been fooled, I've been taken advantage of, I've been played by my freaking first ever GIRLFRIEND!!!

Just when I was about to go back, my phone started ringing which by luck wasn't shattered into pieces as it landed on the small couch I have in my room. I went there and saw an incoming call from 'Jisoo Cutie'. Just wait till I change it to 'Jisoo bitchy'. I scoffed and picked the phone up as the thought of getting it over with as quick as I can came to my mind.

"Hello, Jungkookie Oppa! I was in the bathroom, my friend Soobin told me that you called." She said, boiling my blood even more. Now that Soobin guy becomes a frined in front me? Smooth.The cuteness which I used to adore, now sounds pure fake to me. "A little mistake you made here, Sweetie. That's 'Boyfriend' and not 'friend'!" I said. "Huh! J-jungkook, listen, I-I am not c-cheating on you, alright? Please try to understa..." I didn't let her finish as I didn’t wanna listen to her fake and made up excuses. "We are done Jisoo! Do you hear me!? Just never ever try to contact me again!" with that I cut the call and blocked her number.

But I don't think I can tell any hyung about it, neither 'Y/N'. Because if she knows then there's a high possibility of her telling it to Jimin hyung. Remembering how all of them warned me about Jisoo before, I can't make up my mind to tell them about my break-up, at least not now........

 Remembering how all of them warned me about Jisoo before, I can't make up my mind to tell them about my break-up, at least not now