24:Pen Friend

Your POV
"Oh Shit! V, can you please give me a pen? I forgot my pencil bag at home." I said, realizing what l did. "Yes..I mean NO!" V suddenly yelled, looking at something or maybe It's a someone. "What do you mean 'No!' " I asked, being a bit irritated. "Look, I don't have more than one pen, so, sorry to say, I can't help you." V said.

"Yes, hyung is right. You can take my pen instead, here." said that 'someone' V was looking at. "Jungkook, how you always know when l need help? Do you perhaps...FOLLOW ME?!" I said panicking that it might be true. "Can you not see that we are in the same class? So, how is it impossible to see someone struggling to get a simple pen?! I'm just helping, 'Y/N', Geez.." Jungkook said.

Well, he has a point there though. I also thought of asking Namjoon for a pen since he was right beside me. But maybe he has broken all his pens already. So, let's just take Jungkook's offer.

"Thank you, Jungkook." I said as l took the pen. I'm still having a weird feeling about it. Cause if you're asking for a pen, you don't expect that from someone 10 meters away from you. So, he coming all the way from the back bench, just to give me a pen, is weird. I'm pretty sure he is upto something. Because we have already promised to not hate each other last day, what else does he want?

"You don't need to thank me. And if you want, you can come without pen everyday. I will be your pen friend." Jungkook said, smiling like an innocent plus illiterate person. The hell he means 'pen friend'? "What? Why are you looking at me this weirdly? Pen friend is a word, I've heard it before! It exists!" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook, this isn't it. Usually, pen friend is a person with whom you become friend by exchanging letters. Got it?" Namjoon said, making me laugh in the process.
"You are so cruel, you know that? You can't ever appreciate anything, huh!?" Jungkook said, stomping off towards his seat. Did he just go away because I laughed at his stupidity?

Looks like I messes up. Ugh! we just got over with our hateful relationship and now he is mad at me. Fan freaking tastic!

"V, It's all your fault! He is now mad at me becauae of YOU!" I said, yelling at him. "The hell I did wrong? Did I tickle you which forced you to laugh at him or what?! " V said yelling back. "Tell me who comes with just one pen in the college? If only you had brought two pens, just TWO, we could have avoided the situation, most importantly, avoided HIM!" I said. "Sure! At least I didn't come without any pen, unlike someone. But that isn't even important. Because I was about to get you a pen from Hobi hyung, when Jungkook looked at me, as if gettinng you a pen is similar to signing my death certificate! " V said, making me surprised. "He did that? Just becauae he wanted to give me one by himself?" I said being confused.

"Yes! so now stop blaming me for this!" V said. "It wasn't even your fault and I know that. I'm just trying to be blame free by blaming you." I said, feeling a bit guilty. " It's ok, 'Y/N. He will be fine. I know how he is. He will just forget it." V said. "I hope so, or I can just bribe him with food, what do you say?" we both laughed when suddenly I thought- "where is Namjoon?"

We looked up, just to see a serious Jungkook and a 'give me your hands and save me' looking Namjoon. We then saw them moving from Jungkook's desk and coming towards us. They stopped infront of my desk and Jungkook put a paper on it. I read it and "What the hell?!" I said in the most annoying tone. "Sign It." Jungkook said, looking 100% serious.

"So, you want me to admit that pen friend means a friend who shares pen by signing this? Are you serious?!" I said feeling annoyed as ever. "Yes, Because you insulted me and my vocabulary!" Jungkook said.

"As if you have one, can you imagine how you could have destroyed a whole language if you were the one writing the dictionary?" I said. I also saw the sign of Namjoon and looked at him. He had a look on his face which signals to go with the flow. "Okay fine, happy now?" I said as I singed. "Yes, very much!" Jungkook said as he goes away with the paper, hopping like a bunny.

This boy is bipolar, I repeat, he IS bipolar. Wasn't he the one dominating me a while ago? How come he switches from his manly mode to the baby mode within seconds?!

 Wasn't he the one dominating me a while ago? How come he switches from his manly mode to the baby mode within seconds?!