22:Eating is Breathing

Your POV
To be honest, being as skilled as I am in cooking, I shouldn’t be feeding Jungkook my foods. Because, as far as I know, they taste so damn bad! But again, who cares?

Jungkook rushed like hurricane and sat down on the dining table. I gave the plate of food to Jungkook as he started eating. "Wow, I can't believe you cooked it, I didn’t expect you to be this good at cooking!" Jungkook said as he finished the food less than five minutes and handed me the plate back, asking me to give him more. I was confused. Is he being serious? Or insulting me? But he smiled at me and asked for more. So, that reassured me of him being serious. It's not that bad then!

I also sat down to eat after refilling Jungkook's plate for the third time. "How can you eat this much, Jungkook?" I asked. "What do you mean? Food is life for me. What do you think inspires me the most? Food. What makes me the happiest? Food. So, don't you dare bad mouth about me and my relationship with food!" Jungkook said.

Now l'm really worried thinking how will the others arrange two marriage like Yoongi with his sleep and Jungkook with food. Jungkook is gonna marry a food ingredient? How the wedding card will be like?

'Please Join Us For The Wedding Of - JEON JUNGKOOK AND
BEEF PEPPERONI CHEESE PIZZA'

I was about to laugh my ass off at the thought of mine until I felt like throwing up as I took the first bite of my own cooked food.
"Jungkook, Ewww! How c-can you e-eat that?!" I said, as I was coughing from how spicy and under-salted the food was. It didn’t even taste like what you call the worst food of the world. I truly would rather eating a whole bitter-gourd raw than eating this.

Jungkook noticed and ran towards me with a glass of water. "Are you okay?" Jungkook asked while patting my back."Yes, I am. But you're absolutely not! The person who is capable of eating a whole three plates of this isn’t NORMAL!" I said. "But it tasted nice though.... " Jungkook said. "No it didn’t, the hell you think I'm dying for then?!" I said. "Look, it tasted nice to me and I just stated the truth, that’s it. So, don’t make me trusfrated!" Jungkook said. (A/N: Jungkook and his 'trusfration'. I still find it cute.)

"That's called 'frustrated' not 'trusfrated'! But still, just admit it already that you are NOT normal." I said. He really isn’t. Now, I think that if you get him something which is edible but tastes like shit or atleast something swallowable, he would be happily eating that. As for example, boil a hard stone and give it to him, he would be like 'woah! the tastiest thing I've eaten so far.' God! Save him.

"Ugh! whatever." Jungkook said, rolling his eyes. "You know what? I should just marry you, Jungkook. Because maybe you are the only person existing who can eat my food! God!" I said and instantly regretted. Apparently, there's no way to take back what you have said, which means I messed up, messed up so bad! Jungkook smirked at me but I swear I saw him widening his eyes and blushing for 0.001 nano second! What was that for?!

"Jungkook, l-listen. Don't m-misunderstand. I just, I-I just said that out of frustration, umm...'trusfration' in your language. So, no need to freak out, okay? I didn’t mean it even a bit. And you know that I won't marry you even if you're the only person left on earth, right?" I just ranted, trying the hardest I can to make him belive me. "Not even if I cook for you everyday? Hmm? Would you still refuse the offer? Think again, 'Y/N'. Everybody won't say this." Jungkook said.

"Not.even.in.a.millon.years.!" I said, blushing. So, if you haven’t seen a tomato, feel free to look at me, I am an living example right now.

 So, if you haven’t seen a tomato, feel free to look at me, I am an living example right now