1:Best Friend Out Of One Friend

Your POV
I was sleeping peacefully until the sound which I hate the most in the morning woke me up from my dreamland.
Yeah, you guessed it right, it was my alarm. Another boring day of college for people but the exact opposite for me. Because this is the only thing I love doing. I am called nerd for a reason in college.
I got ready and headed towards the college as fast as I can. Because the environment of an educational institution makes my day lively even when the clasees are not started.

Time skip to college
I entered the hallway just to get greeted by a running Jimin towards me who was with his other six friends a second ago. He is my best friend besides my one and only friend.

"Hey, Y/N" told Jimin. "Hey, Jimin" I replied with the same excitement. "Do you know how much I missed you?!" said jimin, almost stopping the supply of Oxygen in my lungs with the tight hug.

"How did you miss me that much when we were together even yesterday? Why are you acting as if we met after a hundred years?"
I said not being able to catch up with his excitement, since he says that every day. But I appreciate it a lot as I know there is atleast one person who cares for me in this city where my parents can not afford living.

Jimin gasped and said breaking the hug "Maybe because you are my best friend? But your best friend here got offended knowing you didn't miss him" he pointed towards himself saying this and pouted. I know how over sensitive and dramatic he is. "Okay, I am sorry Jimin~ I missed you too" I smiled but changed my facial expression in an instant when I saw the person walking towards us whom I hate the most, JEON JUNGKOOK.

"Are you talking to this nerd again, hyung?" said the jerk earning a glare from both of us."The person you are calling a 'nerd' is apparently the topper and my best friend, Jungkook and I am so sick of you guys hating each other for no damn reason. So you better apologize to her!" said Jimin, defending me in front of the person who is more known as a jerk to me.

"For what? for calling her a nerd which she is?" Said Jungkook with an evil smirk. "You know what your problem is, don't you? So, fix that problem of yours before your neck gets broken" I said, being well aware of his muscular body which can pick me up and throw me out to the neighbour planet of earth without even sweating a little.

"Ohhhhh...I am scared~. Just try it baby and I will go easy on you, which will be enough to send you out of this planet." Okay, so, I just thought he can do it and here he is saying it.
"Don't ever 'baby' me! I hate this just like I hate you!" Apparently, people like me never expect anyone to say this in a romantic manner to them. So, that decides I hate being called 'baby'.

"I need to go, Jimin. See you in class" I said putting an end to this annoying conversation. "Ok,Y/N. See you later." But who said I was there waiting for Jimin to reply? as much as I would love to be with him, I necessarily needed to go away from this jerk to breath some fresh air which is not being inhaled by him.

I had a slight crush on him when I saw him at first. But eventually his behaviour made me hate him and I couldn't make him the first boy I ever had a crush on. Seems like his charm still works on those parts of my heart which has a slight crush on him.But due to his behaviour, hateful feelings come out more often.

Hey,readers (if there is any😁) this is the part one of my first ever book

Hey,readers (if there is any😁) this is the part one of my first ever book. I hope to get support and not criticism from you. Sorry for any gramatical mistake or spelling mistake. I can assure you that I won't be an author updating once in a million years until emergencies. I would try to do it regularly and try not to disappoint you by updating late. Thank you so much to whoever is reading the story. You can't imagine how much it means to me. I truly appreciate it a lot.