31: Musical Expression

Your POV
"Jungkook please!!" I whined, being annoyed by his continuous refusal. "If I say I won't play truth or dare then I freaking won't!" Jungkook said, still refusing to go to the living room and play together with everyone.

I was really angry at this point as I have done everything possible starting from requesting, pleading, pulling, pushing even kicking but nothing worked. "Do you think I came all the way here to see you having your ass glued to your bed?!" I shouted."You didn’t? Then you are free to go home. Bye, take care." He said, as he lay down on the bed with arms crossed behind his head. Trust me when I say that I'm holding my will to brek his nose right then and there so hard!

"But why?! Why can't you just move your ass and play with us?!" I said, still determined to make him agree. "I....it's a long story. Just know that the last time I decided to play it, I broght the biggest problem upon myself." Jungkook said, making me confused but I decided to not go that far and ask him. "I don't have any interest in knowing your 'long story'. So, let's play something else but for God's sake move your ass and go with me to the living room!" I said and Jungkook flashed me a smile as he stood up and began walking towards the living room.

All the members practically screamed their lungs out as they realised that I successfully finished the dare given by V and managed to make Jungkook agree to play with us. "Stop it guys. I just made him come here, it's not like I managed to make him study." Everyone laughed as I said that and Jungkook glared at me. "But I'm not playing this truth or dare shit, change the game or I'm going back. Because that was the only condition I agreed to." Jungkook said. We all agreed and started thinking of another game.

"Okay! How about we play this new game? Where we will spin the bottle and those two persons the bottle points to, have to sing a song in order to express their feelings towards each other. How does it sound?" I said excitedly as I looked towards everyone to see their reaction. "It sounds fun! But where did you get this game from?" Jimin said. "You see this? Straight from here." I said, pointing to my head as everyone rolled their eyes at me. "So, what's the name of this great game you discovered?" Jungkook said as sarcasm dripped down from all the words of that sentence. "It's called musical Expression" I said, proudly. I'm intelligent indeed!

V spun the bottle and it landed on Namjoon and Yoongi as Namjoon started singing.
RM: "I wish that you would love me like yesterday. Don't let go of this hand~."
(Heartbeat - BTS)
"Come on, hyung! It's not like Yoongi hyung will abandon you just because you woke him up from sleep today." J-hope said as we all started laughing."Who said I won't? I of course will!" Yoongi said, making us laugh even more.

Then Yoongi spun the bottle and it landed on Jimin and Taehyung.
Jimin: "BFF's on one day, enemies on another. I just wanna understand ~ Hello my alien, we are each others mystery, is that why it's even more special?" (Friends - BTS)
Jimin sang and Taehyung immediately started singing the other part of the song.
V: "Longer than seven summers and cold winters. Longer than numerous promises and memories. For eternity, keep staying here, hey, you are my soulmate~" (Friends - BTS)
Both of their eyes brimmed with water as they ran to one another and held each other in their embraces. Such an emotional scene which even made my eyes teary. But that doesn’t change the fact that Jimin is my best friend too, does it?.....No, I'm not jealous! I'm just.....nevermind.

Jimin spun the bottle resulting it to land on Jin and J-hope.
Jin: "Could you turn off your phone? Everyone says it's smart but we're getting dumber." (Can you turn off your phone - BTS)
"But hyung I just touched it! You always do this even if I touch it just once a day!" J-hope whined as we all kept on laughing. Jin just rolled his eyes, giving us a sign that he isn't convinced by
J-hope's excuse.

Then Jin spun it and boom! As if it had no one else on earth to land on, it landed on me and Jungkook!