3:Forgetfulness

"Are you bugging my friend again, Jungkook?"

Hearing this, I turned around and saw one of those six boys Jimin hangs out with. He indeed was a familiar face for me. But the problem here is, I know their faces but I don't know their names. (Which member pops up on mind by this? 😁😁)

But this boy is the one that I am the most familiar with other than Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin talks about him more than the others. So, I assume they are so close. Jimin mentioned his name several times. But....what was it again? Thayang? Thiyang??....I forgot.

But I remember him having a short nickname too. I am pretty sure l remember that.

"Hey, W!" I said totally forgetting about my forgetfulness. I didn't even care about 'what if l am wrong?'..how dumb!

"W??!!... Hahaha! You......haha....mean 'V'??"
Said Jungkook laughing as if I was the second version of Mr.Bean.
"See how stupid you are, nerd? You are intelligent when it comes to those bulshits written in books. But actually you are so stupid that you can not even remember people's name properly! Hahaha" said Jungkook making me realize that I should have kept my mouth shut.

Okay, at this point, I am really embarrassed. What should I do? Scold myself for being stupid? Or Argue with this jerk for calling me stupid?

"And since when this nerd became friends with you, hyung?" asked Jungkook. "From now on. Because She is Jimin's best friend and Jimin is my best friend so, that means she is my best friend, right, 'Y/N'? Okay......at least, friend?" Said V noticing my uncomfortableness about being friends.

To be honest, I am really possesive when it comes to this topic. He is my classmate for sure...but entering his name in my friend list....is something that takes time for me. But when someone asks to be 'friends', you can not refuse them on their face. At least, I don't appreciate that. So, I decided to go with the flow.

"So... let's ignore what happened a second ago and let me introduce myself to you again. I am Kim Taehyung, V in short.
'Y/N', you can call me Taehyung instead of V, so don't stress yourself out about that, to eror is human"
Said V noticing my awkwardness and giving me his boxy smile which can attract any one looking at him. So, currently, I am included in that 'anyone' list and got attracted by it. Apart from that, if he really becomes friends with me, he will eventually get to know that, 'having forgetfulness, is 'Y/N'....'

But what actually was bugging me the most was, how come he expects me to call him Taehyung when I couldn't even remember V?? But I am already liking him for saving me from that awkward moment though.

"Hi, I am 'Y/N. Nice to meet you and
y-yeah w-we are f-friends" I replied stuttering as I am still unsure of it.
"Since we are friends now, let me take you home as Jimin will be late today" V said making me surprised. But I won't refuse because first of all, I hate going home alone and secondly I will go anywhere with anyone right now, just to avoid that jerk, still laughing his ass off, making the situation even more awkward.

"O-okay, I guess, if you don't have any problem with it. That's so kind of you"
So, as I said about going with the flow, I did. Neither I refused nor I showed formalities. He is Jimin's best friend, I can trust him....right?

"Let's go then" V said showing off his boxy smile again, which made me forget about my trust issues.

While writing this ff, I expected to have zero reads

While writing this ff, I expected to have zero reads.but it's literally 31 right now in two days. Thank you so much to those who are reading the whole thing. I really want to know your opinions on it. That would mean a lot. Thank you 😊.