12:DARE

Jimin's POV
"Hey!! How are you Jimin?"
I turned around to see the owner of the voice. And believe me, I have never been this annoyed to see someone before. It was JISOO.

"Since when do you think we are this close that you can ask me how am I?"I said. "Ohh come on Jimin! We are friends right?" Jisoo replied, still keeping up her smiley face. She then walked towards me and wrapped her hand around my right arm. Is she even on her senses right now?!

"Hell NO! I don't even know you! How the hell do you expect me to be your friend? And would you mind removing your hand from my arm!?" I said showing how annoyed I actually am. "Why are you acting like this? I just wanna be your friend!" She said, now holding me even tightly.

Oh God! Someone save me. "Okay, fine. But that doesn't mean you have to clinge onto my arm like this!" I said pointing towards my arm. Firstly, I am pissed and secondly, I don't wanna get killed by Jungkook for being this close to his girlfriend. I am still young, I wanna live my life to the fullest. I am really scared of that muscular bunny.

"No, I will! Got any problem with that?" Jisoo said. Okay, at this point, I think maybe she is drunk. What has gotten into her?
"Of course YES! Do you want Jungkook to kill me!?" I said now wondering why she isn't scared.

"But oppa, he isn't here now! So, forget him and let's go out to have lunch!" Jisoo said making me almost choke on air. She has issues, like serious ones! Poor Jungkookie, you have chosen the wrong girl.

"What do you mean 'forget him?!' And what's with that oppa thing?! We are classmates, I am not older than you. And if you want, you can call Jungkook 'oppa' since he is your 'boyfriend'. Finally, I would rather starve than to have lunch with you. So, get your ugly face out of here!" I said pushing her away. "You are mean! And you must be blind calling me ugly!" She said sarcastically and left.

Just right after she left, 'Y/N' came out of the washroom. "Did you fall asleep in there or what?! What took you so long?" I said angrily. "Chill Jimin. What happened?" She said suspecting something is wrong. "Noting... Sorry for yelling. I didn't mean to acctually...." I said now feeling bad. "It's alright, Jimin. Don't worry. Let's go."

I walked her home. But the whole time I was silent. She tried to start conversations a few times but failed as I was just nodding my head or answering with yes or no.

Actually, I am worried about Jungkook. He seemed so happy about his relationship. How would he feel if he knows how Jisoo actually is? How she is maybe playing with him?

Jungkook's POV
I didn't get to spend my time with Jisoo today... She said she will be busy. So, I came back home with the others. I am really bored. The times that I have to spend without Jisoo, feels like wastages of time. So, why not waste my time even more by studying today? I was about to grab my book when Taehyung hyung came to my room.

"Hey, Jungkook. We are bored. So, we decided to play Truth Or Dare. Wanna play with us?" Taehyung hyung said, excitedly.
"Yeah, Sure. Let's play." I said. Though I was about to study but who cares? Atleast I don't. So, I said yes right away.

We all sat down in a circle. Namjoon hyung was about to spin the bottle when Jin hyung stopped him.
"Give it to me. I don't want you to break the bottle. I want peace. "Jin hyung said, taking the bottle away from him and spining it.

The bottle landed on Yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung.
"Yoongi hyung, truth or dare?" Asked Hobi hyung. "Truth" Yonngi hyung replied. "Be honest, Yoongi hyung. I know it's gonna be hard for you to answer. What would you choose between us and your sleep?" Hobi hyung said.

"Are you crazy? It's the easiest and obvious question! Of course my sleep! I will never choose anything or anyone over my sleep." Yoongi hyung said. Okay, I quite expected it. All of them made a sad face and acted as if they are offended. I laughed my ass off, enjoying more than needed.

Then Yoongi hyung spun the bottle and it landed on me and Jimin hyung.
"Truth or dare, Kookie?" Jimin hyung asked. "Dare!" I answered as if I am that brave of a person to even jump of a building if told. But Jimin hyung said something that I never expected he would. He smirked and said-

"Be the closest possible to 'Y/N' and make her your friend."