29:Blackmail

Your POV
We, or more like I, was worryingly looking at the door on my right side, expecting a hopping bunny to appear with a smiley face and finish his precious 'kitchen fries', putting all his tensions aside.

The moment Jungkook ran out of the place was also the moment I stopped eating, as there should be someone to inherit his 'statue of chicken-ity' thingy in his absence. But the main reason of me not eating wasn’t this. Indeed I was inheriting it as I was also unconsciously holding the drumstick like he did. But I couldn't eat because I was dead worried about the guy, who is slowly but successfully making his way through my heart. 

But all my hopes went in vain when a pissed off Jungkook made his way to us and sat next to me while murmuring "Keep it a secret. Keep it a secret." Is he out of his mind? Did he got possessed or something? "Keep what a secret, Jungkook?" I asked, genuinely wanting to know.

"The thing I need to keep as a secret, should be kept as a secret." Jungkook replied. "What's the thing that you need to keep as a secret and should be kept as a secret?" I asked. "Do you think it's gonna be a secret, if I tell you my secret?" Jungkook further added. "Well, you can secretly tell me your secret." I replied back.

"That's a lot of secrets you two are secretly trying to keep as a secret." Namjoon said, making both of us realize that we were talking louder than we thought. "Exactly! So, care to explain what secret you guys are secretly talking about?" Jin said.

"Hyung, It's..... just not now. I swear I will one day." Jungkook said. "You're old enough now, Jungkook. We won't pressure you." Yoongi said. What? Why?! I want to know what he is so pissed off about!!

My thoughts about 'how to make Jungkook spill the beans' got stopped by J-hope as he spoke.
"Ohhh! Jungkook, I saw Ji..."
"Jimin hyung?" Jungkook said, not even giving J-hope the time to do so."No! It's Ji.." again he got stopped as Jungkook interrupted. "Jin hyung?" Jungkook seems as if he's doing it on purpose. But not to annoy J-hope but to stop him from pronouncing that name he wanna say.

"God! It's JISOO Jungkook!!!"
J-hope yelled. "Who is Jisoo?" Jungkook said, making all of our eyes widen at a level that it might pop out of the eye socket any moment. WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THAT?!

"Your girlfr..." J-hope started  but again got interrupted by an angry Jubgkook this time. "For God's sake hyung, NO!" He said.
"We freaking broke up so don't EVER bring up her name in front of me!" Jungkook replied.
"H-huh?! Why?!" Taehyung asked. "Because she turned out to be a fraud who was just playing with me!!!" Jungkook said, slamming his hands on the table hard and stomping out of the room.

Why do I feel like this? Why are my thoughts going wild? Why do I, why do I low-key feel, HAPPY?! I feel like jumping cause he broke up but at the same time I'm sad because he is. And why am I happy? It's not like my path is clear now and I'm gonna be his next girlfriend........

"Namjoon, please!!" I whined for the 500th time in order to make him agree. "For the last time,
'Y/N', No!" Namjoon replied. "Is it your final answer?" I asked. "Yes." Namjoon replied. "Nothing will make you change it?" I aksed again. "No, nothing will!" He said. "Not even the fact that I saw you when you broke Jimin's favourite show piece?" I said, with a smirk plastered on my face. I know it's blackmailing, but I'm not gonna make him do crimes so, It's...It's Fine, yeah.
"Y/N, I-..... Okay FINE!"

"Everything is set, now just wait for her to come and fall in our trap!" Namjoon said while looking at the banana peels he just placed in front of the gate.
As our class president, it was nothing more than a piece of cake for him.

"I'm just too pissed. No, angry! I hate that little boyfriend of her! I hate her...AGHHHH!!!!" We both got startled and I shut my eyes while covering my ears to prevent that loud sound from damaging my ear. But I was so happy knowing that our prey was successfully caught in our trap. But why did I hear Jungkook's voice somewhere near? did they patch-up or what?  This fast? Well, I won't even be surprised, considering the fact that how fast they declared each other as boyfriend - girlfriend!

We turned around and saw a scene we never wanted to.
There Jungkook was, lying on the ground as he slipped, stepping on the banana peels put by me and Namjoon.
"Oh my God! Jungkook! Are you okay?!" Namjoon and I rushed towards him and pulled him up.
"You're Bleeding!! Let's get your wound treated!" I said, as I pulled him towards the nursing room.

"I wonder who the hell put those banana piles over there!!" Jungkook said, as I was putting ointment on his wound. "It was acctually meant for your so called girlfriend and not for you! But your unconscious yet unlucky ass got the punishment." I said. "W-what?! And how do YOU know that!?" Jungkook asked.

"Because it was me and Namjoon who put those over there..." I replied.

" I replied