34: Love Is In The Air

Your POV
"What do you think you're doing!?"
I turned around and saw that 'familiar indeed boy's' face, once again. This V guy seem to have some coincidental connection with me. "What are YOU doing? And what are you showing your angry expressions for?!" I said, now turned around fully to face him. "Y/N, we need to talk." Taehyung said with a very calm voice. "O-okay?" I replied as it was getting hard to avoid the intimidating look he was giving me.He never behaved like this with me, he always seemed to love me the most after Jimin.

"V, are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" I said as we sat on a bench in the park. "No, 'Y/N'. The thing you did is far from being wrong. You hurt all of us along with Jungkookie." Taehyung said, now looking really dissapointed. "I.....don't understand. What does that suppose to mean?" I asked being clueless.

"Don't you think you should have waited for Jungkook to say something? For him to confess finally? But what you did was fleeing away even when you probably knew what his answers would acctually be!" Taehyung said, yelling a bit. Jungkook was gonna....confess!? Taehyung is right, l kinda was certain he will say yes. But I don't even know what just clicked in me and pushed me out of the door on that time. I never meant to hurt Jungkook but I was selfish, just thinking about how I don't wanna get heart broken if he rejectes me.

"V, I just....don't know. I am sorry to hurt you all, specially my Jungkook. But..... I was scared. Scared of him rejecting me. I thought I will never make it to his heart. But that never changed the fact that I love him so much. I love him and always did." I said and looked at Taehyung who was listening so carefully and now looks relieved as if a weight has beeen lifted off of his shoulder.

"Your Jungkook? So you love him, huh? I thought you guys are rivals? What's going on, hmm?" He said wiggling his eye brows and playfully smirking at me.There goes V being all playful again. " I- JUST LISTEN TO ME!" I yelled out as a failed try to cover up my flustered face. "Okay, okay! Jeez!" Taehyung said while smiling.

"I fell in love with him long ago. Even before we used to be rivals. But it was due to his annoying ass behaviour that I had to bury my feelings for him! But then he suddenly showed up being all lovey-dovey and I couldn't help myself. But he never gave me signs that he likes me back! So, I either wanted to live with him or leave him. But neither can I live with him nor can I live without him. So, I just tried to play along. And that's why when today I felt his true emotions showing, I freaked out and left." I said in one breath and felt relieved to finally have someone who I can share my feelings with. Not even Jimin knew anything or so I thought.

"Do you think he would have sung those lyrics if he didn't like you back, you dumb woman!?" Taehyung said. "He likes me...back?" I said with a tint of pink on my face. "No! he loves you!" Taehyung said, sending me straight to heaven.

He was about to say something but his phone rang and a smirk crept up on his face as he saw the caller id. But since he was so busy showing his dramatic expression, the call ended and he couldn’t pick up. Immediately his smirk dropped as he looked like a baby who by accident pressed the emergency button and now can't understand what's happening around.This boy!

This boy!